zzarbean

What happened to zzarbean (Ted) ?I haven’t seen him on here for months.

I thought that when I was trawling through the archives.

The last time he posted was here

He went over to the other place, posting as squarepeg - and being one of Pats cronies probably isnt allowed to post here anymore!

There is no reason for him not to post here.

Simply that posts about “The other place” a banned and will be deleted as soon as they are noticed.

why cant we mention the house of commons

I had a mail from him last night and he is alive and well.

I don’t know about well as I’d just come back from the firms do.

Merry Christmas to one and all and a peaceful new year.

May I clear up one misconception posted above?

I am a free agent and may post wherever I choose to do so.

I’m off now on my last trip before Christmas which should get me back Friday.

Drive safely it’s getting cold this next week.

Good to see you Ted! :grimacing:

Just to back both Simon and Ted up, he is free to post wherever he chooses…and it’s always good to see him over here, even if he’s only checking up on his copyright of the now legendary [zb}… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Great to see you mate. Don’t leave it so long next time. We were becoming a little concened about you.

As you can see, [zb] is still in great demand on this site, so you shouldn’t worry about your income from its copyright. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:
…so you shouldn’t worry about your income from its copyright. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

You did copyright it… :question:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Fish:

Simon:
…so you shouldn’t worry about your income from its copyright. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Too right!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

So far Trucknetuk owe me 150,000 pounds (where’s the [ ZB] pound sign on a German computer■■?)

There that’s another 2p I’ve just earned :laughing: :laughing:
Don’t panic though I’ll settle for a couple of pints :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

150,000 pounds

I don’t suppose you will take a post dated cheque :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t panic though I’ll settle for a couple of pints

I have heard the rumours of your drinking prowess :open_mouth: £150,000 may turn out cheaper :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley:

Fish:

No need. The author automatically has copyright on their own work whether or not they put the (c) notice on it, and there’s no need to register.

The (c) is just a reminder to say that it is copyright, and to give the date when the work was created (since copyright automatically expires, unless some [zb] American media companies manage to bribe/blackmail the lawmakers into changing the law).