ZBing on PM's???

just sent somebody a PM and the auto censor changed something to ZB
now surely if the PM is as it stands for PRIVATE then why does the auto censor have to be used?
i understand the need to ZB words as this forum can be read by anyone but not PM’s??

any ideas?

I doubt TruckNet can do anything about it, this is a pre-formatted board.

Harry Monk:

This… the auto censor is board wide… :grimacing:

I always thought PMs were private,and I would think they are,but they may still be swear filtered in case you’re unknowingly sending to a ‘junior trucker’.I know you very probably weren’t,but there’s no way of telling who’s what.That’s my thought anyway. :slight_smile:

Sir +:
I always thought PMs were private,and I would think they are,but they may still be swear filtered in case you’re unknowingly sending to a ‘junior trucker’.I know you very probably weren’t,but there’s no way of telling who’s what.That’s my thought anyway. :slight_smile:

kiddy fiddlers behind every bush

Harry Monk:

sorry harry i’m a daft trucker who has no idea what a pre formatted board is :blush: :laughing: :laughing:
my mrs is the one who knows how to use the computer i only use about 4 or 5 sites on tinterweb, this being one of them

Sir +:

it was to you john and seeing as i’ve met you i know you’re over 21 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well basically you could start a forum which looked exactly like this and call it, say, “ButterflyNet”

You wouldn’t have to do any of the design, just name your forums- Red Admiral Forum, Cabbage White forum, Moths and other non-butterflies etc… and it would be identical in design to this (it’s called a php forum). You could do all of this in less than an hour because somebody in California has already done the development and design. And they decide how the censorship works.

Your members would be able to send each other PMs but anything censored on the boards would be censored in PMs too and you, the Admin, would not be able to alter this.

so i could start up sheep lovers forum then :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
so i could start up sheep lovers forum then :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In less than an hour.

You could have discussion boards for your favourite breeds, positions and fields, a forum recommending places to buy wellington boots and fan belts, the lot.

But anything your members said in PM would be subject to the same censorship as on the main boards.

sorted for me and the taff then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Sir +:

kiddy fiddlers behind every bush

Pass the sweeties and the vaseline! :open_mouth:

Harry Monk:
…You could have discussion boards for your favourite breeds, positions and fields, a forum recommending places to buy wellington boots and fan belts, the lot…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
PMSL… :laughing: :laughing:

bullitt:

Harry Monk:
…You could have discussion boards for your favourite breeds, positions and fields, a forum recommending places to buy wellington boots and fan belts, the lot…

Harry appears to have extensive knowledge, on this subject :exclamation: