[zb] cyclists

No Hi vis, no lights,no helmet and all over the place. Took me an hour to overtake her

cyclist.jpg

roughyed:
No Hi vis, no lights,no helmet and all over the place. Took me an hour to overtake her

Why overtake? If I was you I would have ‘hit that’ one.

Boy o boy, i had a laugh today.

Was picking up skip and left front corner of my lorry on main road, result = restricted traffic flow.

Now On left side class 2 lorry stopped, my bad, he cant pass me. Opposite side of the road recovery truck stooped becoz road was narrow. Next thing i see is a cyclist coming fast and straight into recovery truck. BAM , what a tool.

He was ok. bike was not. I did not laugh out loud, but i was laughing inside.

This was 2012 and we had this again this year :open_mouth: caused mayhem :sunglasses:

nick2008:
This was 2012 and we had this again this year :open_mouth: caused mayhem :sunglasses:

What a bunch of koks

roughyed:

I feel like eating some Edam now.

James the cat:

nick2008:

What a bunch of koks

yup and a lot of fannying around :wink:

I’d still be following her.[emoji13]

roughyed:

I could give her a shot of my helmet if she wants :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i would have had the zip ties and the duct tape out for that beauty :slight_smile:

Michael Douglas:

roughyed:

Why overtake? If I was you I would have ‘hit that’ one.

could have then given her mouth to mouth[that’s providing it was a female,my dad walked into a transport office many years ago and said morning love to a person with very long hair the reply was and I quote what do you mean love,unquote,it was a geezer with his back to my dad,exit one embarrassed father

truckman020:
said morning love to a person with very long hair the reply was and I quote what do you mean love,unquote,it was a geezer with his back to my dad,exit one embarrassed father

About 5 years ago I was doing home deliveries for comet which was a two man job. I was driving and as we approached a cyclist in skin tight lycra with long hair the guy I was with was giving it “oh yes,check that ■■■ out” and “Oh man what id do to that” etc etc. As I pulled out to pass he goes “toot the horn,toot the horn”. I did and he has the window down. “Hey baby,lovin that ■■■”. At this point the rider turned to look at him and it was a bloke about mid 40s,complete with long goatee beard and stubble!
I almost ■■■■■■ myself laughing. He rolled the window up double quick and said to me “dont you tell anyone about this”. I didnt. Till we actually arrived back at the warehouse,at which point I proceeded to tell everyone. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Brilliant!

Almost as bad as this horse I got stuck behind. I thought they were meant to be ridden?

mucker85:
Almost as bad as this horse I got stuck behind. I thought they were meant to be ridden? 0

Brings a new meaning to bare back

I always thought police horses were the only animals with a fanny halfway up their back… :open_mouth: