Zara Phillips Tindall Banned!

12 pts, fine and a six month ban.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dail … 91mph.html

Actually she got 4 points for speeding and a six month ban under the totting up system because she already had nine points on her licence.

I’m surprised a good solicitor never got her off without a ban, presumably 3 points will come off her licence next month so they only had to get the case put back a few weeks and she would have kept her licence.

She was represented in court by Barry Warburton, I don’t know who Barry Warburton is but if he can’t even talk the magistrate into going easy on a member of the royal family he won’t be representing me anytime soon :laughing:

I wonder if she will be Called in for “tea and biscuits” with the TC as she also holds a Hgv licence?

Ed

…There’s plenty of agencies that’ll take one if you’ve got 9 points - but who takes on 12 pointer stars? :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

Queen at the wheel.jpg
As for dragging the Windsor HGV licence holding reputation at risk" - Granny will NOT be pleased!

To be fair she’s accepted she was wrong took.the points and the ban…
Unlike most so called celebrates royals etc she didn’t make a big scene .
Didn’t get Mr loop hole to get her off.
Unlike others who accumulate points for fun and still keep there licence.

It happens move on is all I say who cares.

The latest distraction project in full flow,our beloved :open_mouth: royals rolled out to nullify the political landscape,wall to wall windsor on mailonline…harry n smegan show in their latest pantomime depradations.I read the current daily mail editor is highly connected with these parasites,theres even regular airings lately of the Swedish,Danish and Dutch bloodlines,obviously a portent of the new dawn of royal preeminence taking shape.
Still takes attention from the emerging new world order (old world order,rebooted) taking shape with events chez Persian Gulf.

manalishi:
The latest distraction project in full flow,our beloved :open_mouth: royals rolled out to nullify the political landscape,wall to wall windsor on mailonline…harry n smegan show in their latest pantomime depradations.I read the current daily mail editor is highly connected with these parasites,theres even regular airings lately of the Swedish,Danish and Dutch bloodlines,obviously a portent of the new dawn of royal preeminence taking shape.
Still takes attention from the emerging new world order (old world order,rebooted) taking shape with events chez Persian Gulf.

Right, I’ve got it now. Zara went out and got herself nicked for speeding last November to draw attention form what’s happening this January. OK.

I’m rather impressed by the lady not getting some spiv lawyer to use delay or other tactics to weasel out, and accepted her punishment as any commoner without deep pockets would have to do.

I’d also rather see Anne take over as Queen in due course than her brother, sterner stuff that side of the family.

tachograph:
Actually she got 4 points for speeding and a six month ban under the totting up system because she already had nine points on her licence.

I’m surprised a good solicitor never got her off without a ban, presumably 3 points will come off her licence next month so they only had to get the case put back a few weeks and she would have kept her licence.

She was represented in court by Barry Warburton, I don’t know who Barry Warburton is but if he can’t even talk the magistrate into going easy on a member of the royal family he won’t be representing me anytime soon :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it goes from the date of the offence so you cant use a delay on sentencing tactic to wriggle out of it .

Juddian:
I’m rather impressed by the lady not getting some spiv lawyer to use delay or other tactics to weasel out, and accepted her punishment as any commoner without deep pockets would have to do.

I’d also rather see Anne take over as Queen in due course than her brother, sterner stuff that side of the family.

I agree, put your hands up say sorry and take the punishment. A lot of other celebrities would do better that way as well, the more fuss you make the more people remember.

Her mother has been fined many times for speeding over the years .

Winseer:
As for dragging the Windsor HGV licence holding reputation at risk" - Granny will NOT be pleased!

To be fair ‘Granny’ spent much of her time when the speed regime was more relaxed and sensible.It’s got to the stage now where you need to be constantly looking out for over/undertaking cyclists :open_mouth: within strictly enforced 20 mph and 30 mph limits that were previously easily 50 mph + roads not to mention when the de ristriction sign meant exactly that.While no doubt Charles will be more worried about her CO2 emissions at any speed.

tachograph:

Doesn’t work that way. The “relevant date” for the latest endorsement is the date of the offence, not the date of conviction. This is the reason endorsements remain on your licence for 4 years even though they are valid (for totting-up purposes) for only 3.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

albion1938:

manalishi:

Right, I’ve got it now. Zara went out and got herself nicked for speeding last November to draw attention form what’s happening this January. OK.

Erm the very fact that some minor wastrel of a blue blooded clan is considered worthy of media coverage in the first place is the perplexing mystery.What has she done that makes her worthy of jack ■■■■? A life of immense privilege of that magnitude deserves contempt and derision.Oh there’ll be a few token charity affiliations to take the heat off it,but they’ll be just that.Tokenistic.
It’s the whole totality of what they represent,massive,unearned wealth,an anachronism in any sane world.

Roymondo:

tachograph:

Doesn’t work that way. The “relevant date” for the latest endorsement is the date of the offence, not the date of conviction. This is the reason endorsements remain on your licence for 4 years even though they are valid (for totting-up purposes) for only 3.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^
i already posted a one line reply to that 3 posts up.

i was assuming when you popped up then it would be to do your usual pedantic nitpicking reply to find some vague error with it.

do try to keep up with the rest of the class old boy…there a good chap. :smiley:

i also assume that when her ban ends,then although she will have endorsements on her licence,then the original 12 points get reset to britains point score in the eurovision song contests?.i.e…nil points.

EDTRUCK:
I wonder if she will be Called in for “tea and biscuits” with the TC as she also holds a Hgv licence?

Ed

I dont condone it speeding.iff it was joe public with HGV.you are a proffesional driver you should know better.one rule for one,one for another

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

manalishi:

albion1938:

manalishi:

Erm the very fact that some minor wastrel of a blue blooded clan is considered worthy of media coverage in the first place is the perplexing mystery.What has she done that makes her worthy of jack [zb]? A life of immense privilege of that magnitude deserves contempt and derision.Oh there’ll be a few token charity affiliations to take the heat off it,but they’ll be just that.Tokenistic.
It’s the whole totality of what they represent,massive,unearned wealth,an anachronism in any sane world.

Spot on

Johnyplugg:

manalishi:

albion1938:

manalishi:

Erm the very fact that some minor wastrel of a blue blooded clan is considered worthy of media coverage in the first place is the perplexing mystery.What has she done that makes her worthy of jack [zb]? A life of immense privilege of that magnitude deserves contempt and derision.Oh there’ll be a few token charity affiliations to take the heat off it,but they’ll be just that.Tokenistic.

Spot on

Iff you look at history we are all related .the royals of any land and country did what they whant.we are not recognised as there relatives and to be honest l’m just someone who wants to get on with my own life.does any paper put what may have happened to you on the front page. NO

Saw her on Top Gear and she seemed a lot hotter than I remembered - no relevance to the speeding thing obviously just my general thoughts.

Own Account Driver:
Saw her on Top Gear and she seemed a lot hotter than I remembered - no relevance to the speeding thing obviously just my general thoughts.

Perv :laughing: Have to agree with you :blush: