YouTube vids

Ain’t doing much today so I’ve been watching YouTube videos of truck crash/incident compilations. Not deaths btw so don’t slate me for being morbid, but it does keep things sharp in the mind of what to look out for, give yourself space, use both lanes if you have to! And tail swing in an artic, which these foreign guys can’t seem to manage :open_mouth: , several clips of cars being clipped by the rear and then being dragged along until the driver notices something resembling a car attached to his trailer :open_mouth:

:smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: funny but.

Entertaining to watch I bet, the general public don’t have a bloody clue that’s why.

Haven’t looked at any of these, but as someone who does 40k a year on the road you do see so many horrors and near misses that, like you say most people wouldn’t believe! My big peeve is people holding phones!

I heard of a trucker who got pulled over on the motorway by a cop car. Copper was killing himself laughing as apparently what had happened was a mini went into the back of his trailer in such a way as it got its bonnet wedged underneath the tail bar. Apparently he’d dragged him along for over 10 miles. :laughing:

TheTrogFather:
I heard of a trucker who got pulled over on the motorway by a cop car. Copper was killing himself laughing as apparently what had happened was a mini went into the back of his trailer in such a way as it got its bonnet wedged underneath the tail bar. Apparently he’d dragged him along for over 10 miles. :laughing:

Haha I would have loved to have seen that!

ash 001:

TheTrogFather:

Haha I would have loved to have seen that!

It was my mini! :open_mouth:

But I saved a few quid on petrol! :wink:

Do they cast that as coasting? :grimacing:

Have u seen the near misses where people should hv died but miraculously didn’t. On one of them this driver literally just somersaults out of his cab window and lands on both feet, after being hit by a other vehicle! I bet he had kittens after that! Lol

Embo83:
Have u seen the near misses where people should hv died but miraculously didn’t. On one of them this driver literally just somersaults out of his cab window and lands on both feet, after being hit by a other vehicle! I bet he had kittens after that! Lol

Yes! I have seen this, his truck is completely destroyed if he was wearing a seatbelt he would have died easily!

That’s just a freak accident where he was lucky he didn’t have it on, but another time could prove fatal.

When I was in a van I hardly ever had seatbelt on as your literally in and out of the seat all day long on multi drop. Now I’m in a truck I definatley have seatbelt on always. It’s just not worth the risk :open_mouth: