Youtube Recommendatons

You tube recommendations

Who do you watch /follow on youtube apart from trucker vlogs what be interesting…

I’ll start with these,

Bad Obsession Motorsport…Project Blinky

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGSO … g1qjtxA_nq

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Harry’s garage
44 teeth
Ian tyrells classic workshop
Salvage rebuilds uk
George farmer
Dave lane

Here’s a quiz for you Commonrail, do you know why Al Fagan named it 44 teeth?

George Galloway, Godfrey Bloom, GB News, Just Rolled In, Rude Guy, The Critical Drinker, John Anderson, Paul Weston, Takis Shelter, Jago Hazard, Joolz Guides, New Culture Forum, Landum C, Automatrics M track, Matts Off Road Recovery, to name but a few.

the maoster:

Size of a rear sprocket, but no idea of why 44? Doesn’t seem common, is it elusive?

stu675:

the maoster:

Size of a rear sprocket, but no idea of why 44? Doesn’t seem common, is it elusive?

I’ve been mates with the guy who runs the 44 teeth gig for 20 odd years, we met whilst racing Honda Hornets in a national series, the rules only let you change certain things like fork internals, rear shock, end can etc. The front sprocket had to remain standard but we could choose any size rear sprocket up to and including a 44 teeth one.

Shame about boothy^^^

commonrail:
Harry’s garage

youtu.be/IpRFagIbcPE

youtu.be/9_NDEdhwkJE

youtu.be/H5TeQy9pj6w

Terrible mate. He’ll recover physically but I’m not sure how he’ll handle the mental side of losing a leg plus all the other damage. Very sad.

Political Comment
Paul Joseph Watson
Just Informed Talk
Anything booted off youtube and onto Rumble/Bitchute
Liberal Hivemind

Science
Crazy Russian Hacker
PhotonicInduction

Everyday Reality Humour
OzzyMan

and…
“Pharaoh’s Serpent” which is deadly dangerous, and downright weird…
youtube.com/watch?v=2dhHpHOgrUI
CS2 - Carbon Disulphide (highly toxic vapour, more flammable than petrol)
CN(x) Cyanide - Vapour isn’t going to do you any good if inhaled.
HgS Mercury Sulphide - The reason the Hatter is Mad…
SO2 Suphur Dioxide - just plain bad for you, bleaches your lungs, turns to Sulphuric acid on contact with moisture therein.
and of course Mercury Vapour - go mad slowly over time, absorbs through skin as well as inhalable…

“Don’t try this at home, folks”

To name just a couple of YT channels I’m subscribed to Cortina City if you’re into the complete restoration of MKIII’s, Incredible talent of that guy Pete. If you’re into British trains/buses/lorries/cars there’s an eccentric guy who has a YT channel called Thomas Edwards who is a wealth of knowledge on all things British transport, Mostly trains though which is my other love. I wont bore you with the electric vehicle channels etc I subscribe to.

lancpudn:
To name just a couple of YT channels I’m subscribed to Cortina City if you’re into the complete restoration of MKIII’s, Incredible talent of that guy Pete.

Surely classic cars are an anathema to you.
The MK2 3 litre Uren Savage defines the Cortina I’d also like to have seen a Cosworth DFV dropped into a MK1.Ironically probably more doable now than in the day.

Carryfast:

lancpudn:
To name just a couple of YT channels I’m subscribed to Cortina City if you’re into the complete restoration of MKIII’s, Incredible talent of that guy Pete.

Surely classic cars are an anathema to you.
The MK2 3 litre Uren Savage defines the Cortina I’d also like to have seen a Cosworth DFV dropped into a MK1.Ironically probably more doable now than in the day.

No I still like to watch classic vehicle restorations, I ran them all my life until just before retiring.

Allen Milyard.
Motorcycle “restoration” and “garden shed” engineering. He is a very laid back presenter who makes the most difficult problems disappear rather than the norm of exaggerating tiny hiccups.
youtube.com/c/AllenMillyard

If you like aircraft - Mentour Pilot and DutchPilotGirl

artur tussik
Sort of like salvage rebuilds but only for crash damaged stuff, like really bent up cars.
Some of them seem like cut and shuts they have so much work done on them.

Project Farm

• testing/comparing various things, like which impact driver is best, but putting them through various real world tests

3 minutes of aviation

• like it says, 3 min video of various aviation videos/clips

Just rolled in

• clips sent in by actual mechanics of actual cars (a lot of usa ones) that roll in for some work, like 'front (or back) end wobbly, due to relevant half of the car having rusted through subframe/engine/gearbox/axle mounts etc. Some real shockers some of them, yet the owners refuse the remedial repair work and drive them away.

Some others that escape me right now

edit -I do cars, providing engine teardowns of mostly big cc USA stuff, engines that have let go/ locked up etc get torn down to show the internal carnage.

Mechanical nightmare - just like the just rolled in channel

Dav1d:
edit -I do cars, providing engine teardowns of mostly big cc USA stuff, engines that have let go/ locked up etc get torn down to show the internal carnage.

Many of them contain the laughable proof of the ridiculous complication and resulting mechanical unreliabity and expense of multi OHC multi valve designs.
Often producing less power than an old school pushrod V8 which will run for longer and can be rebuilt in a weekend.
There is one which shows how Merc V8s are stopped/wrecked by a silly internal oil feed pipe costing a few pence which can’t stand up to heat in addition to generally badly designed lubrication system.Pure comedy.

Carryfast:

Dav1d:

Many of them contain the laughable proof of the ridiculous complication and resulting mechanical unreliabity and expense of multi OHC multi valve designs.
Often producing less power than an old school pushrod V8 which will run for longer and can be rebuilt in a weekend.
There is one which shows how Merc V8s are stopped/wrecked by a silly internal oil feed pipe costing a few pence which can’t stand up to heat in addition to generally badly designed lubrication system.Pure comedy.

The Vauxhall Insignia diesel engine can be written off by the oil pick up pipe seal. It goes hard over time and fails to maintain pressure. By then time the oil light comes on, engine is scrap.
Then there’s the problems Audi has with one of their 2.0 diesels engine several years back, also oil pump related.