Youtube Hero

is this another one lol ?

youtube.com/watch?v=K245Lw__EEg

Getting bored of watching know it all’s thinking they can drive, in reality are complete ■■■■ and a danger to everybody else.

But I guess cause they have some sort of flash car it makes them ok to disregard things.

Not really. Truck driver was in the wrong. We don’t know what happened between the truck and ■■■■■■ van prior to joining the road but the way the truck drove was dangerous.
Then he starts the coffee bean signs to the car driver who I assume flashed him and blew his horn. Any wonder why drivers treat us all like morons when there’s ‘professionals’ like this on the road.

m1cks:
Not really. Truck driver was in the wrong. We don’t know what happened between the truck and ■■■■■■ van prior to joining the road but the way the truck drove was dangerous.
Then he starts the coffee bean signs to the car driver who I assume flashed him and blew his horn. Any wonder why drivers treat us all like morons when there’s ‘professionals’ like this on the road.

Looked like the car flashed the truck personally but there we go :open_mouth:

So the truck pulls out on a rapidly approaching car when be could of waited, let the bloke past & then got on with it?

Granted at least it didn’t take him too long but truck driver was in the wrong.

Not sure I’d bother posting it on you tube like but each to their own.

m1cks:

Totally agree. Truck driver was a nob

If I was the owner of that truck I would want to know if I had a driver behaving like that, not very good PR for the company.

Wow that trucker must’ve been hoping to get Webbers job at RedBull, what a ####. Not surprised that the driver with the dash cam was annoyed :unamused: