Youtube, Facebook, & TNetUK

newmercman:

newmercman:
I swear like a lorry driver, but there’s a time and a place, overall it isn’t necessary, but we can still use ■■■■■■■■, ■■■■, arse and ■■■■, you can also stretch the boundaries a little and use the [zb] to good effect, so that people will work out which swear word you’re referring too, such as [zb], [zb]ing, for [zb]'s sake, silly [zb], what a [zb]er, or you can pair them up as in [zb]ing [zb]er if you really want, or you could just accept things the way that they are :bulb:

Which is ironic as it isn’t technically a swear word anyway :laughing: :laughing:

That would depend on context though. If the person in question had been awarded the prefix Fitz to their surname by their sovereign, then it wouldn’t be a swear word.

Simon:

newmercman:

newmercman:
I swear like a lorry driver, but there’s a time and a place, overall it isn’t necessary, but we can still use ■■■■■■■■, ■■■■, arse and ■■■■, you can also stretch the boundaries a little and use the [zb] to good effect, so that people will work out which swear word you’re referring too, such as [zb], [zb]ing, for [zb]'s sake, silly [zb], what a [zb]er, or you can pair them up as in [zb]ing [zb]er if you really want, or you could just accept things the way that they are :bulb:

Which is ironic as it isn’t technically a swear word anyway :laughing: :laughing:

That would depend on context though. If the person in question had been awarded the prefix Fitz to their surname by their sovereign, then it wouldn’t be a swear word.

Wow that’s deep :laughing:

So Fitz denotes parenthood then and Fitz is Scottish in origin right?

In which case I’ve been quite accurate in my rants towards my cousins north of the border :laughing:

Simon:
Our censor flag is [zb], which is the initials of our earliest moderator, we still use it as a tradition.

Surprises me. I thought maybe it had something to do with zb block for php:
spambotsecurity.com/zbblock.php
or something similar.

Red Squirrel:

Simon:
Our censor flag is [zb], which is the initials of our earliest moderator, we still use it as a tradition.

Surprises me. I thought maybe it had something to do with zb block for php:
spambotsecurity.com/zbblock.php
or something similar.

Nothing to do with PHP. One of the very early moderators on this site was a chap by the name of Zzarbean and long before the autocensor existed he would edit out any swear words and replace them with [zb] so people knew it was him who had edited it.

Paul