YouTube blogs

Hi all

Apart from Luke (switch logic) there was another European driving blog on YouTube, other than the swearing Irish bloke!!

But can’t remember what he was called

Can anybody point me in the right direction

Thanks
James

This one?

youtube.com/channel/UCe_jfP … ub8WQhoD8A

youtube.com/channel/UC6vmluE2NDCyi4mnX4OrgWw

European lorry driver vlog,thats pete owens face book page ,you can look at photos and his videos without being a member on facebook, :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

If anyone interested in Canada there a bloke goes by the name truckerjosh. Bit boring but does alot of miles aday. Posts on youtube every day

Thanks Pete Owens was the one I was looking for!!

jetemp:
Hi all

Apart from Luke (switch logic) there was another European driving blog on YouTube, other than the swearing Irish bloke!!

But can’t remember what he was called

Can anybody point me in the right direction

Thanks
James

Try Jason Walton. :wink:

mozzy666:

Top spamming :wink:

album][album][album][album][album] :blush: [album][album][album][album][album] :blush: [[/album][/size]

Ian58:

mozzy666:

Robertthegreat:
If anyone interested in Canada there a bloke goes by the name truckerjosh. Bit boring but does alot of miles aday. Posts on youtube every day

Have to say, I’ve watched a few ‘trucker Josh & his dog Diesel’ vid’s. Like you say, bit boring but for some reason I’m enjoying them.

Do a YouTube search for Iwona Blecharczyk.

There’s quite a few that I am enjoying at the moment:
Peter Owens (European Lorry Driver vlog), Luke Vernon (switchlogic / Lorry Driver), Ned Kelly Ireland, Trucking In The UK, Bevoin1970 (Mercedes Sprinter not lorry but still a great watch), 1776Filmz (USA), Mat Ireland (Transam), Eurodaily (heavy haulage ■■■■■■ work), Trucking Diaries, Flyingscotmanreport (Also USA) - All in English

Others:

Aid2003 (Sweden I think), Harry Stam (Netherlands), 7784Patrick (Belgium), TheRoskeris (Lithuania I think), Linards Ozolins (also Lithuania I think), Dariusz Belcik (Poland I think), Iwona Blecharczyk (Poland).

Apologies as I may have got some of the county info in the second list incorrect.

Allie Knight also does a daily video blog (USA).

Allie knight is good also indiana jack who is excellent

Ned Kelly seems to be quiet at the moment, does anyone no why :question:

I subscribed on Lukes, Ned Kelly, Mat Ireland, Pete Owens and 7784 Patrick sites

Also like Harry Stam and Linards Ozolins.

I don’t know why I watch these videos, I just find them a bit addictive :wink:

Heard ned’s giving up trucking and is now a taxi driver

There’s another lad working for dixon who also post videos can’t remember his name

irish lorries:
Heard ned’s giving up trucking and is now a taxi driver

There’s another lad working for dixon who also post videos can’t remember his name

Thought he did the taxi driving aswell, but it would make sense as too why he didn’t post any trucking videos this summer.

album][album][album][album][album] :blush: [album][album][album][album][album] :blush: [[/album][/size]

Ian58:

mozzy666:

[/quote]
Hope it’s not my fault. :cry:

seth 70:
European lorry driver vlog,thats pete owens face book page ,you can look at photos and his videos without being a member on facebook, :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Closed it down now,finished with the vids etc :frowning:

I did a series of videos on YouTube, titled “looking up a duck’s arse” as I had a rubber duck mascot on the end of my hood.

Just me talking ■■■■■■■■ with nice scenery in the Rocky Mountains really, but if you’re having trouble sleeping or have run out of knitting needles to poke in your eyes they might be worth a look.