Your views

Now, let’s not turn this in to the other thread about cyclists, lets be men and women about it and have a good old debate :smiley:

liveleak.com/view?i=ebc_1375 … Rh3X81W.01

not really much to debate, drive like a ■■■ and eventually you run out of luck.

So if we all have a debate…

Is that a mass debate?

Ken.

the bike rider was allready breaking the law swerving between two lanes of moving traffic .likes been said everybodys luck runs out eventually.

I’ll add some thing else to the debate

b

As fine an example of Darwinism you’ll ever find.

Powah Rangers, all the gear yet no idea.

Quinny:
So if we all have a debate…

Is that a mass debate?

Ken.

At least we will all leave with a smile, well some of us :smiley:

Chas:
As fine an example of Darwinism you’ll ever find.

Powah Rangers, all the gear yet no idea.

Weekend warrior springs to mind

At the risk of sounding callous I have to say that he got off lighter than he deserved to.

The lorries were in a queue of traffic so had no choice but to slow down or stop, but they could be seen a long way off.

I don’t really see what there is to debate, but I’m sure someone will find something, this is Trucknet-UK after-all :laughing:

as Globby480 would say, what a big purple cockend :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wonder if he dares trying to tell the insurance company that the truck pulled out on him :unamused:

As a biker of many years I’ve got to say that prat deserved exactly what he got and with a bit of luck it’ll put him off bikes for life. What’s this got to do with cyclists.

stobarttrucker:
the bike rider was allready breaking the law swerving between two lanes of moving traffic .likes been said everybodys luck runs out eventually.

Filtering, riding in traffic whilst switching between lanes is not illegal.

Likewise, riding like a ■■■■ is also not illegal, painful but not illegal.

he ran out of common sense-perhaps he learned an important lesson!!

Having just looked at the second video it would seem cyclist are the same all over the world, Self centered pain in the arse.

Chas:

stobarttrucker:

Filtering, riding in traffic whilst switching between lanes is not illegal.

Likewise, riding like a [zb] is also not illegal, painful but not illegal.

i’ve allways considered filtering as being in slow moving city centre conditions,not at speed on a dual carriageway but i could be wrong.

■■■■.

Ken.

shuttlespanker:
as Globby480 would say, what a big purple cockend :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wonder if he dares trying to tell the insurance company that the truck pulled out on him :unamused:

I do wonder if the female prostitute in the video was going to blame the HGvs the way she was acting, or maybe she was shocked he was still alive :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jay0:
not really much to debate, drive like a ■■■ and eventually you run out of luck.

i will second that

What a massive piece. He’ll be dead soon anyway so one less walley brain I have to share my work place with.