your posts

dear mods (and rockers :laughing: ) is there any way to stop getting updates on a subject i’ve posted on?
i made a comment on nottingham bus firm middle east in old time truckers and its a very busy topic but is there any way i can take it off my posts list?
thanks very much :blush:

Not sure if this will work but could you edit the post and uncheck the box which says Notify me when a reply is posted. That might work but I’ve never used the notify thing so not really sure.

Is this a trick question??

Okay - I’ll bite.

Click the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the post. :confused:

tried that i’ve unchecked the box for notify me of an answer to my post but that doesn’t seem to work and i can’t delete my post either

marcustandy:
Is this a trick question??

Okay - I’ll bite.

Click the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the post. :confused:

just tried that thanks marcus lets see if it works :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

even been back to my original post on the subject to try and delete it but no luck so every time i view my posts the subject is at the top of my list but i only made a brief remark but i’m not interested in the topic, can i get out of the topic anybody?

welshboyinspain:
even been back to my original post on the subject to try and delete it but no luck so every time i view my posts the subject is at the top of my list but i only made a brief remark but i’m not interested in the topic, can i get out of the topic anybody?

The ‘view my posts’ list will list every thread that you have posted in with the most recently posted in thread by anybody at the top of the list - the thread you mentioned is a very popular one so will often be at or near the top.

User control panel > manage subscriptions > watched topics …and then unsubscribe.