Your French News Update 2

Hallelujah! Brittany Ferries are back sailing again,according to the crew the management won seems they want them to work longer hours during the 24 hour day,well
they still have a job and this return should ease the pressure on LD Lines between Portsmouth - Le Havre.Interesting ferry on LD Lines and if you’ve never used it you
should take note.To load, if your sent to the upper deck and most fridges are do before you go up a rather steep ramp raise your rear suspension and ensure trailer legs
are right up.Once you reach the top you then have to spin the rig around,take care going over the raised holes where they attach the chains thay have torn tyres off.
You are then required to reverse into a lane EXTREMELY CLOSE to another vehicle while a member of the crew is waving his arms madly at the rear,you can hardly see
him and they do get excited.Don’t dilly dally another rig will be alongside and getting out will be difficult.But DON’T dash off until the next vehicle is parked up
alongside you,young buddy didn’t last week and found after he had a chunk taken out of the side of the fridge and reporting damage after means YOU PAY.Unloading in
Le Havre is even more fun since the tide is out,you have to go down the ramp you came up then straight up another steep ramp to the road.Any damage report immediately and your report will join a great pile of many others…ENOUGH SAID.Legs up…suspension up.Seems Spain has 5 million unemployed…wonder how long
before they fire up and having been in Spanish protests before they are not pleasant.The bad news,ciggys in France went up 40 cents last week but I can still get all
the diseases advertised on the back of a packet for just under £5…and derv crept up 4 cents…not worth bothering about.And for Harry Monks benefit I pulled my
shoulder out this week hauling myself up into Maggie been stinking of Deep Heat since.