Your first bump

the maoster:
My first one… I don’t believe in pussyfooting around, go large or go home! :smiley:

Reckon that’s late 70s / early 80s somewhere in Germany :grimacing:

Driver-Once-More:
^^ That is an attachment when firing blanks

“Oh bugger the tanks being robbed” pew pew pew pew

“We’re sorry Captain. They stole the tank.” “Why didn’t you shoot them?” “Well we tried…” :laughing:

Swampey2418:

the maoster:
My first one… I don’t believe in pussyfooting around, go large or go home! :smiley:

82/83 ish and indeed in Germany. Not sure exactly where though as I was drunk most of the time!

the maoster:

Swampey2418:

the maoster:

82/83 ish and indeed in Germany. Not sure exactly where though as I was drunk most of the time!

that may explain going off the road :smiley:

what sort of weight were those tanks 40- 50t ?

the maoster:

Swampey2418:

the maoster:

How’s your reversing up the M6 from the toll booth lol

the maoster:

fair play , you may have run out of road , but the tank is still firmly attached . you should be running courses on load securing .

the maoster:

Swampey2418:

the maoster:

Two things gave it away really one the tanks a Chieftain & the squaddie with an SLR slung over his shoulder… :grimacing:

alamcculloch:
I once had the office phone me,“did you take the wing mirror off of a car this afternoon”.I said dont think so,but it turned out that I had.There was no mark on the vehicle and I honestly heard and felt nothing.Obviously try not to hit anything but zb happens in the driving game.

I had that on my first full day, like you I felt nothing but these things happen. I also was reported soon after for ripping the door off of a Mail Van in Barton under Needwood one morning (no weight limit but we were banned from going through there as a resident owned a big construction company we supplied and he threatened to drop us if we used the village as a short cut!) and the ‘witness’ got my registration number. Following a bollocking from our TM I then showed him my delivery note, a council depot in Sheffield 50 miles North of there! :laughing: Those villagers liked to try it on at times! :unamused:

Pete.

rigsby:

the maoster:

fair play , you may have run out of road , but the tank is still firmly attached . you should be running courses on load securing .

Yes I’m suitably Impressed too :wink:

Can’t remember my first bump, but it certainly wouldn’t of been my fault