You slag the foreigners off then along comes a brit

driving down the A1 back to base stood in a lay by having a ■■■■ was a foreigner, didnt have the decency to ■■■■ into the hedge he was giving it a falllfrontal towards the traffic . typical foreigner , dirty zb thinks me.
then gets back to yard to diesel up and whilst im doing that joe bloggs whos waiting behind me to diesel up walks up to fence in yard and ■■■■■■ all over it,
now the toilets are just across the yard , yards away , not miles .
dont get me wrong ive been caught short but if theres a toilet a few yards away i use it .
we slag these foreigners off for there habits but im not so sure were any better

You just reminded me Sun 17th feb 12.10pm Hilton Park south services.
DHL truck EY54BVD the is the driver in full view of the car park peeing on his front wheel. Families everywhere and only 50 yds from toilets. No wonder people think we are scum. Iceing on the cake being he had his lad in the cab with him.

DHL truck EY54BVD

Here we go again , naming and shaming. :unamused: :unamused:

shade:

DHL truck EY54BVD

Here we go again , naming and shaming. :unamused: :unamused:

And what exactly is wrong, with naming some dirty DHL driver who cant be bothered to use the toilet, but would rather just ■■■■ all over his front wheel in full view of everyone and his own son!

LASHHGV:
You just reminded me Sun 17th feb 12.10pm Hilton Park south services.
Iceing on the cake being he had his lad in the cab with him.[/quote

Was his lad in the cab, or out fo the cab :confused: :laughing:

This has been discussed before a couple of days ago and there is a poll about it too , if you look around. How do we know you don’t have a grudge against said driver ?, or said firm?. How do we know he didn’t [zb] you off up the road ?How do we know you just fancied slagging off a truck driver ?

I’m not suggesting for a second any of the above applies to you
but you see what i’m getting at re; naming and shaming :bulb:

http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28902

I’ve seen MORE dirty ■■■■ BRITISH drivers than I have foreign.

Seems to me if anything goes wrong,its the fault of either a Foreigner a Subbie or Agency.

as i said in my post regarding the poll… if you want to post someones reg then be prepared to post your own contact details!! the fact that you watched for long enough and took the chaps registration number is somewhat strange… did you contact dhl?

fatles:
as i said in my post regarding the poll… if you want to post someones reg then be prepared to post your own contact details!! the fact that you watched for long enough and took the chaps registration number is somewhat strange… did you contact dhl?

fatles, I have just replied in the same vein on the Poll thread!
Ady has stood there and watched (is he a ■■■■■■?) but not had the balls to go over and say something to the driver. Some people need to get a life but then it is Ady posting and that says it all.

:blush:

Ok i hold my hand up maybe i shouldnt have put the reg and i will abide by the vote.
As for watching him i was parked 12 foot away from him trying to eat my dinner. As for telling him off i wouldnt say a word to anyone these days. A man from warrington by where i live told some people off and got killed for it. Its ok tho im only agency scum and i dont count.
One thing someone posted on another thread is that we have ■■■■ conditions cos we never stand up together its everyone for themselves. I have always been taught never to ■■■ on your own doorstep and that includes peeing. Just wait till the summer and you cant open your window in the services cos if the stink.
This is just my opinion and on here it counts just as much as everyone elses.

just read thebear’s post maybe we should all read the thread before posting reg numbers… :wink: :wink:

fatles:
as i said in my post regarding the poll… if you want to post someones reg then be prepared to post your own contact details!!

ok no problem try to found this on the motorway PN57 LHA :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

These theads get repetetive , we all know some drivers ■■■■ all over parking areas, we all know some drivers ■■■■ all over parking areas in full view of everyone . We all know some drivers are dirty scruffy urchins.
We all know that it will never change !
Stop worrying about what opinion the public have , screw them , why should you care . For those of us that do earn decent money we are probably being paid more than them anyway :laughing: , so they can shove their opinion where the sun ain’t never going to shine .

Just glad i aint a tyre fitter holding and handeling all the ■■■■■■ on tyres ! :laughing:

Everyman for himself :smiley:

I imagine these are the same people who pee in bottles and them throw them out of cab window has they leave saird services,rather than putting them in a dustbin.

Welshman:
I imagine these are the same people who pee in bottles and them throw them out of cab window has they leave saird services,rather than putting them in a dustbin.

Why throw them away?
why not recycle,by emptying out and using again :wink:
then when you’ve finished crush the bottle down and put in the recycling bin. :smiley:

and let the Chinese deal with it :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Never heard of saird services,is that in Scotland or something :laughing:

Brits are just as dirty - I stopped in a little layby on the way to a quarry today. It is in the middle of nowhere and is a nice little place to take a break. The hedgerow was covered in old newspapers, cans and other assorted crap. The fact its out in the country and usually lorry drivers stop there makes the mess stand out even more. No wonder the locals complain all the time. :imp: :unamused: