You know you've had a good night

when you wake up in bed fully dressed still in your work clothes with a prairie dog at the side of you and you go down stairs and theres no glass in the kitchen window :blush: :blush: :unamused: :open_mouth:

Well you cant leave us in suspense why is there no glass in the window, did someone forget his key :laughing:

I sort of lost the key its either in the pub in the kebab shop or somewhere on my way home :blush: :slight_smile: and it seemed a good idea at the time to lob a bucket through the window rather than go look for it :unamused:

simon

SimonRS2K:
I sort of lost the key its either in the pub in the kebab shop or somewhere on my way home :blush: :slight_smile: and it seemed a good idea at the time to lob a bucket through the window rather than go look for it :unamused:

simon

Youngsters these days :unamused: :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt (except its worn out, it died usefully tho’, polishing my bike :laughing: :laughing: )

Ahh yes it takes me back to when I was a “drinker” I remember (or dont as the case may be) one time I started drinking in Croydon and woke up under Brighton pier … Very disorientating :laughing:

Dont touch the stuff anymore :unamused:

it seemed a good idea at the time to lob a bucket through the window rather than go look for it :unamused:
My kind of way of thinking mate :smiley: although if id had that good a night on the lash, i wouldnt be getting up until well after dinner! 9.11am posting. mmm, id definatly still be in the land of nod!
Still, hats off to you for your quick fix solution to getting in, rather than spending half the night and morning hunting round for your keys, you had a nice nights sleep, although maybe it was a draughty one :smiley:

Well thats it £21.50 and a new pane of glass fitted and i only cut myself twice :blush: time for some food a shower and back to the pub me thinks :sunglasses:

oh and the spare key is hidden in the garden

simon

Simon…wheres the key…■■

You really think you will be able to find that tiny key in a large garden late at night after copious amounts of beer■■? me thinks not, would have been better off getting another paine of glass instead. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

get yourself a spare pain of glass, Drill a small hole in the corner and attach it to your keyring.

Oh wait, If you loss the keys you would lose that :blush:

north surrey haulage:
Ahh yes it takes me back to when I was a “drinker” I remember (or dont as the case may be) one time I started drinking in Croydon and woke up under Brighton pier … Very disorientating :laughing:

Dont touch the stuff anymore :unamused:

and now your a driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: remember not to ask for directions fae you nsh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When a little younger & working in the building trade I woke up one Christmas day morning in a cold bath.
Strange thing was we had gone out for a lunch time drink 2 days before & my motorbike was parked in the neighbours rose garden.
But I never lost any keys, what where you doing ?.

Talking of good nights out…

Last year I woke up in the morning to find myself ;

1. Strange House
  2. Cat licking my face!
  3. Women Sleeping beside me
  4. Women turned out to be my best mates girlfriend
  5. best mate was sleeping on the couch!

As best as I understand, I dont think anything happened! and my mate took it as a laugh after tossing a shoe at me (Which thankfully missed)

Can anyone beat that?