You know who I am?! Ronnie Pickering!

ive heard Chuck Norris once turned him down for a fight.

Oh yeah. I forgot.

Must be a local icon. A fat weirdo from the local council estate, in a 10 year old Citroen, and a missus who looks like she last washed her hair in 1993.

Life doesn’t get much better.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rider.html

Gone national now. At least everyone will know who he is!

■■■■ me, they ain’t all locked up, some of them are out and roaming around Hull.

Ronnie Pickering hard as marshmallow.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

yt03:

eagerbeaver:
Tea spilt. What a knob.

Don’t be like that EB it’s Ronnie Pickering…

Bare knuckle champion no less :wink:

Five knuckle shuffle champion more like.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
His missus cracks me up just stares stright ahead while he’s [zb] and jeffing out of the window. I bet she’s thibking to herself, " [zb] me here we go again!" :unamused: :laughing:
Bare knuckle champion my arse! :grimacing:

+1, she’s funny. Can’t see him being a traveller, they don’t drive zb’tty French cars Iike that[emoji1]

largebloke1969:

brataccas:
why search on youtube for it? I just linked to it in my post for all to quickly see…

I meant put ronnie pickering in the search box and the songs will come up, wasnt on about the actual road rage vid :unamused:

I was referring to einstein :unamused:

After this Pickerings the world over are rueing the day they allowed their Clan to breed and rear old Ronnie here. Must have been a recovery day off for the strong swimming sperm.

One in the eye for Darwin and his book.

HDL:
It’s all right laughing behind your key boards.

If Ronnie gave you a knuckle sandwich and put you in Hull Royal Infirmary,you wouldn’t be laughing then.

:grimacing:

Very unlikely. More noise they make the less the balls they tend to have when you call them out on their bluster. Got some the same on my street, had a run in with one of the halfwits once and he didn’t know what to do when I said I didn’t know who he was, didn’t give a toss and just continued to stand there waiting for him to stop spraying spit in my face as he was ranting and actually get on with doing something and then said “you finished now?” and walked off.

Conor:

HDL:

If Ronnie gave you a knuckle sandwich and put you in Hull Royal Infirmary,you wouldn’t be laughing then.

Very unlikely. More noise they make the less the balls they tend to have when you call them out on their bluster. Got some the same on my street, had a run in with one of the halfwits once and he didn’t know what to do when I said I didn’t know who he was, didn’t give a toss and just continued to stand there waiting for him to stop spraying spit in my face as he was ranting and actually get on with doing something and then said “you finished now?” and walked off.

I bet that limp and headset scared the grapes out of him. Must have thought he’d picked a fight with a cyberdyne T1000 :laughing:

I’ve just realised who that is…
IT’S RONNIE PICKERING!!!
:laughing:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
ive heard Chuck Norris once turned him down for a fight.

Funny you should say that cause I heard there was going to be a 10th season of 24 till Ronnie was cast as the main villian and Jack Bauer, a man who can be kidnapped by the Chinese, tortured for 18 months then released into the hands of terrorists intent on torturing him to death only to escape by ripping the throat out of one of his captors and then have a quick shave and spend the next 22 hours saving the world from nuclear war by killing an almost endless amount of enemies all before he’s even had a kip or checked his sky+ , said “No way,Im not messing with big Ronnie Pickering!”

:laughing: :laughing: Wot a berk. It reminded me of a time when I was ;on the buses’ some bloke I’d never seen before got on and tried to walk straight past, so I shouted out "oi. where’d you think yer going’ He comes back and says ‘do you know who I am?’ Hang I said as I stood up and called out down the bus ‘does anyone know who this bloke is, he’s forgotten and he doesn’t know when he’s due back at the home’… then he shows me his free pass, that he should have had the bloody courtesy to show in the first place. I could hear other people taking the ■■■■ out of him til he got off. :slight_smile: I got a bollocking next day, but it was worth it… "ang on, maybe it was big ronnie.

hulldailymail.co.uk/Road-Rag … story.html

Hull daily mail now has the story.

I’ve still not heard of him.

Who ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

trux:
Who ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

RONNIE PICKERING!!! :imp: :laughing:

uploadfromtaptalk1443514440693.jpg

Thing is it’s a bit like all those quarter whits that appear on Jeremy Kyle. Where as you and me would be somewhere between embarrased and ashamed to be seen on it, they see it as a moment of fame, and think in their tiny minds it gives them some kind of celebrity status. :laughing:
Now old RONNIE PICKERING has seen all this stuff in the papers and on forums like this, he will be on cloud 9.
Look out for him on the next ‘Celebrity’ Big Brother, I wouldn’t be surprised :unamused:

HDL:

Ronnie who?