You know when a small car parks in a carpark

… Behind a big car and you think it’s a space but it isn’t!!

Annoying right? Ok, so why do small lorry’s back all the way into spaces behind the artics? Why can’t they just leave their cab where the rest of the cabs are!

I understand the ones staying overnight doing it, less noise I suppose, but it’s normal to see lads doing it on their 45!

Anyway, that’s what I’d put in room 101.

The further back they are, the easier it is for larger vehicles to come and go.
In a nutshell.

Plus if they where parked right alongside another cab you always get someone gawping in your cab at you when you want to pick your nose in peace :laughing:

So the “kings of the road” don’t rip front of ya cab off Turing to early when leaving

Drift:
Plus if they where parked right alongside another cab you always get someone gawping in your cab at you when you want to pick your nose in peace :laughing:

That’s it. I do it to avoid being sociable incase they bore me for the whole 45 with tales of spotlights and bonuses.

Backing all the way in at night is asking to be backed into by a late arrivers in the dark presuming the space is empty ,however it’s common sense to hang back a bit to make it easier for the small willy gang .

I drive artics most of the time but when I’m in small lorry’s I always park as far back as possible. In my mind I’m leaving more space for artics to swing about.

Plus it also shields the cab from the sun

On the rare occasion I get in a lorrypark I sit about halfway in. Gives the bigger trucks plenty space to move and means I get peace while snoozing.