You have a New Moderator!

Just to let you all know, this forum has had a change of management! :open_mouth:

AtkiG11 has sadly had to step down due to pressure of work. He’s done a great job both in here and elsewhere on the site, and will be sorely missed - THANKYOU Steve… :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Intrepidly stepping into his shoes is Denis F…I’m sure you’ll agree that he’ll make a great Mod for this forum, and give him a nice easy life whilst he finds his feet! :sunglasses:

Welcome aboard Denis…and GOOD LUCK!!![/i] :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

LucyR:
AtkiG11 has sadly had to step down due to pressure of work. He’s done a great job both in here and elsewhere on the site, and will be sorely missed - THANKYOU Steve… :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thanks Steve - you’ll be a hard act to follow

Intrepidly stepping into his shoes is Denis F…I’m sure you’ll agree that he’ll make a great Mod for this forum, and give him a nice easy life whilst he finds his feet! :sunglasses:

so everybody behave yourselves please - I don’t want too much work :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome aboard Denis…and GOOD LUCK!!![/i] :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
[/quote]
Thanks Lucy :confused:

Nice one Dennis, and you’ve seen what he’s written you lot, anybody misbehaves, and Dennis will be round with his prod. :smiling_imp: :open_mouth:

Manwell:
anybody misbehaves, and Dennis will be round with his prod. :smiling_imp: :open_mouth:

and if that doesn’t work, theres always the

comfy chair
:smiling_imp:

Sorry mate you’re not allowed to use them cattle prods anymore. Livestock hauliers have been banned from using them over here. You’ll have to just wave a big stick instead or shout LOUD. good luck

What makes you think his “prod” is a cattle prod splinters :open_mouth:

Way to go Denis,
C,mon, c,mon, c,mon c,mon get it those cattle in the shed :smiley: :wink: