You couldn't make it up.

I am not a racist,I just hate everyone,but this was taken from another site:

A Muslim said he is suing Tesco for religious discrimination because he was asked to handle crates of alcohol in a warehouse.
Mohammed Ahmed, 32, was employed at the supermarket giant’s Lichfield depot in September last year for a job that included transporting various goods on fork-lift trucks.
The Saudi Arabia national told a tribunal he had not been told when he started the job that he would be handling alcoholic drinks - a task he said was against his Islamic beliefs.
The situation came to a head in the run-up to Christmas last year, when more alcohol was ferried to the warehouse in preparation for the festive season.

As another poster on the site said,“It’s alright for them to sell ■■■■,booze,■■■■ and other things from their corner shops,when it suits.”

Yet another taking this country for a ride.

Discuss.

Ken.

Quinny:
Yet another taking this country for a ride.

Yep! totally agree.

As someone who has been lucky to work in and spend a lot of time in many countries, a lot of them Islamic, I always adjusted my behavior to suit their customs, even if it went against what I would normally do at home.

I was a guest in their country, being employed there and for that opportunity I was sincerely grateful.

I expect them to do the same when they are here, If they don’t agree with common customs here then I respectfully suggest that the individual involved finds a country to live in that suits them better.

Alex

…that was rather restrained I thought :wink:

I’m not a racist either, but what this guy is trying to claim is religous discrimination, not all Muslims are “people of colour” It does make you laugh though, or should I say very angry, :imp: :imp: when they make spurious complaints about this sort of legitmate work commitment but turn a complete blind eye to their muslim brothers who control the drug trade and all the local drug dealing. It does seem very contadictory that the Asian drug dealers have a problem with going anywhere near alcohol but have no problem getting rich by dealing Heroin & Crack on the streets of the County I live in.
We have had around 20 local high end drug dealers caught recently and they were all given long sentences and had assets seized and believe me people who have upto £100,000 in cash under the mattress and also running top end cars and claiming benefits are up to no good but it’s not the colour that protects them it’s the religion. Muslims just cannot get there head round the fact that their muslim brothers might want to groom young under age white girls and use them as prostitutes, drink alcohol, deal & take illegal drugs, and make lots of money from these illegal activities.
These are well documented activities in the area of the Country I live (Check my profile) and as with all religion the rules are there to keep the masses under control, the people who control the religions are the the ones who make and change the rules to suit themselves :imp:

All religions are corrupt because if you believe in a loving ‘GOD’ you as an individual will be able to establish a personal relationship with that ‘GOD’ you shouldn’t have to go through some dressed up person who professes to have a direct line to ‘THE MAN’

What’s the old saying - “When in Rome…” :exclamation:

A thought - how many wars at present are non-religious :question:

ROG:
What’s the old saying - “When in Rome…” :exclamation:

A thought - how many wars at present are non-religious :question:

the present one in iraq

thats taking the ■■■■ :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Quinny:
A Muslim said he is suing Tesco for religious discrimination because he was asked to handle crates of alcohol in a warehouse.

They WINE about anything these days :exclamation:

post removed for being blatently racist

mm

This topic is being watched very closely
I have had to remove one post if it step’s any further towards racism I will remove it completely
if you are not sure of the rules they can be found by clicking this link
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27548

im fat bald and ugly but if you call me it i will go crying to a court :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:bleeding heart liberals :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

dreva:
im fat bald and ugly but if you call me it i will go crying to a court :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:bleeding heart liberals :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Could be worse, you could be Welsh :confused: (sorry , couldnt think of any pc correct muslim jokes)
Lets see if this gets deleted!!

fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: or a ginger copper :laughing: :laughing:

As the op of the post,I don’t see how it can be classed as racist,as it has been taken from a site that is a great deal bigger than TN,and the story is already in the public domain.

Sure,move replies that ARE racist,but to remove the entire post is,in my opinion an overeaction.

Ken.

It’s all been said before; but unfortunately by the minority, like somebody once said, ‘somethings are so blatantly obvious, some people just can’t see it’.

Suedehead:

dreva:

Could be worse, you could be Welsh :confused: (sorry , couldnt think of any pc correct muslim jokes)

I take offence - there are bald, fat, ugly Welsmen (and women) around who are being singled out for being bald, fat ugly and Welsh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:

Suedehead:

dreva:

I take offence - there are bald, fat, ugly Welsmen (and women) around who are being singled out for being bald, fat ugly and Welsh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fair play, nice to know that it is still ok to have a bit of a laugh, and not be branded “a racist” . . . look at me ,oi bee from Wiltshire ffs but if you call me me a moonraker , i may take offence
:laughing: :laughing:

mrs mix:
This topic is being watched very closely
I have had to remove one post if it step’s any further towards racism I will remove it completely
if you are not sure of the rules they can be found by clicking this link
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27548

I agree that blatant racism shouldn’t be tolerated on here but it has to be balanced against free speech.

This thread is about people abusing our liberal society. If someone isn’t able to do a job because of religious beliefs they held before taking the job they should simply get a new job that doesn’t contradict their beliefs.

Not take legal action at the tax payers expense on idiotic discrimination claims. What next a muslim employed as a stripper but un-able to be seen by any other man than her husband!

At least let us have some common sense on here.

A comment which applies here - even though I originally made it regarding non-smokers working in pubs.

If you’re a vegitarian, don’t bother applying for a job in an abertoire.

Wanted - C&E driver seeks tramping/nights out min. 60 hours per week, parking and nights out bonus paid, 3 days per week, no more than 20 miles from base, min £15 p/hr & fuel economy and non-crash bonus, full uniform & safety wear supplied.

Worth a try :laughing: :laughing: