You couldn't make it up...

China, having given up on its failed Zero Covid strategy, has now decided to let its infected citizens travel around the world… again… they , as usual, refuse to give us any detail of they level of infections, or if any new variants have mutated.

Has our ■■■■ for brains gubernment learned anything from three years ago? Or indeed most of the world?
Nah, let them come, let them travel, let them spread.

Our ■■■■ for brains, freakshow gubernment is “considering” travel restrictions. Considering…

You couldn’t make it up.

So, they surely dont hope that if they start all this “covid”, "pandemic ", “death”, “lockdown”, “masks” malarky again, that the population will follow like compliant sheep again?

You couldn’t make it up.

I hope they don’t bring in pointless restrictions. Just learn to live with covid. Everyone I know has it right now and just carrying on as normal as possible.

All about future government contracts :unamused:

It’s been this way since the start of the pandemic, our government leave the borders open and let everyone in without any restrictions then they tell us we have to be careful not to let the NHS become overwhelmed, and now they’re doing it again :unamused:

You’re right though ND, you couldn’t make this [zb] up :unamused:

stu675:
I hope they don’t bring in pointless restrictions. Just learn to live with covid. Everyone I know has it right now and just carrying on as normal as possible.

Everyone you know has tested positive for Covid :open_mouth:

tachograph:

stu675:

Yep, I don’t have a large circle of friends.

tachograph:

stu675:

I did a test today, and whilst I seem to have a cold, it’s not the plague.

All “Covid” ever was in the first place - is an over-stated version of the common cold, with more “Flu-like” Symptoms.

Such “Viruses” existed when we were kids FFS… “There’s a bug, and a lot of it going around right now”.

Over-stating “Risks” to the public though?

…Kinda "Stops people from going to hospitals to get easy-to-cure other ailments dealt with, saving the NHS billions…
…Kinda kills off people who couldn’t afford to go private, and later die from such easy-to-cure ailments such as “Strep A”.
…Kinda prevents people from speaking out against the NHS, as we’ve been brainwashed into thinking “No Evil is going on there” which is up there with the biggest lies of the century already…

Consider this:

If the pandemic of a century ago killed 50million people out of a world population of a billion - then that’s 5%.

“Covid 19” is clearly stated to have killed 0.2% of the population, and that figure is likely grossly over-stated.

If you killed off 5% of Britain’s 80million population, then that’s 4million of us gone.

If that figure were increased by 50% though - would people start talking of a “Holocaust”?

About 5 years ago, Hugh Grant did a few adverts stating that “A lot of us are going to die of Cancer”.

Well, now we have “Nearly ALL of us are going to die in an NHS Hospital”…

Sad fact, but few are even considering at the moment that the majority of such deaths are not only “easily preventable”, but could be argued as “Encouraged” by the Lockdown and other controlling Tyrannical measures the governments have taken… :open_mouth:

Alas, the only “Witch Hunt” going on - seems to be the one against the world’s “Faithful and True” leaders.
Isn’t it about time we stopped trusting people far wealthier than us who have our direct harm in their very hands?

“Less Deference” is a more moderate way to go about this than “Political Instability” or “Revolutionary Fervor”. :bulb:

I was amazed when I saw this on the news, as we now know there are variants of this virus that some are more infectious than others and some are potentially more deadly and do not react well to vaccines. Great to know the Chinese officials are all sat in space suits and respirators allowing these possibly infected travellers going all over the world. Our government and public health are just thick and we look stupid to the rest of the world. Wonder if they even know that nurses and the ambulance drivers are on strike.

Yorkshire Tramper:
I was amazed when I saw this on the news, as we now know there are variants of this virus that some are more infectious than others and some are potentially more deadly and do not react well to vaccines. Great to know the Chinese officials are all sat in space suits and respirators allowing these possibly infected travellers going all over the world. Our government and public health are just thick and we look stupid to the rest of the world. Wonder if they even know that nurses and the ambulance drivers are on strike.

I’d have to argue that our “Establishment” looks to the rest of the world - rather too much!

We have unaffordable energy - because the establishment decided to aid a country neither our ally nor neighbor against a nuclear superpower we could do with as a trading partner post-Brexit…

We have pension fund collapse - because our establishment has managed to alienate China, who were lending us unlimited amounts at 0.1%, but now do not - having attacked their trading partner, Russia.

We have unfettered illegal immigration putting an ever-increasing strain on our unreformed, Free-at-the-point of Sale NHS

We have alienated legal immigrants, making them go home, rather than stay here, pay taxes, and do the jobs so many don’t want to do - causing supply line shortages.

We gloat over the downfall of world leaders that are a pariah to the establishment, but had almost folk-hero status among the working classes both there and here…

We intervene in international issues, despite such “intervention” being against the law, old or new - of the country being “intervenaded”…

We are about to lose more of our loved ones because of indirect attrition death caused by the knock-on effects of the above - than we lose from Covid, Cancer, and Road Accidents combined.

If you’re still alive and still healthy come Autumn 2024 (when the next election is likely to take place…) then you’ve done well just to BE alive - but what will you do with your hopefully amended life by that point?