You can still buy (Seddon) Akinsons then?!

Passed an 06 reg one today.
Big A on the front, and Strato on it too, Obviously a rebadged Eurocargo though, makes you wonder why they bother! :laughing:

They are part of Iveco, I think their main focus is municipal users.

iveco.co.uk/cgi-bin/iveco.dl … 1073752050

Its all the bits they have left over at the end of the day they glue them together and put a big A on the front :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah knew they were part of Iveco and have only seen Dustcarts with their badge for ages.

This was a normal 18ton Eurocargo though, sorry Seddon-Atkinson Strato. I mean are people really so dumb that they go and buy one with an A on the front because it better than an Iveco?
Bit like people who pay 30k for an Audi Quatro when you can buy the 4x4 Skoda VRS for about 20. :laughing:

do they still use â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  engines?

paul b:
do they still use â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  engines?

I believe they did on the few non-municipal vehicles they sold. I think the Perkins was the most popular for the dustcarts.

dennisw1:
Bit like people who pay 30k for an Audi Quatro when you can buy the 4x4 Skoda VRS for about 20. :laughing:

Because when you come to sell it, you get paper with the Queens head printed on it, instead of little red nuts in a brown shell, usually reserved for Monkeys or driver’s pay packets :laughing:

you mean you get an extra 10k over a Skoda when you sell it? Dont think so. :laughing: