You can get you caffeine junk food fix again now

Went to asda Trafford park yesterday. Traffic around asda was chaos. Starbucks drive through was.open and.must been over 100 cars queing up for there caffeine fix.

Seen some subway shops open

And have noticed burger king is.open in some .motorway services although according to the sign on limited hours noon to 8pm

I don’t use any of the.above .
Only place I use iss greggs and even then more as a treat .

So much for all the ■■■■■■■■ that this would change society reverted to type within minutes, people queueing for 3 hours to get a McDonalds on the plus side Covid does seem to prefer the chubbier members of society so in the long run the health of the nation might improve.

Yous would think that having had 8 weeks of “lockdown” they would have been able to teach themselves how to cook or make a cup of coffee .
If I’d had 8 weeks at home I think I would have come pretty close to working out the KFC’s secret of 11 herbs and spices and some way of cooking the chicken without half a gallon of grease coming out of it - but then some people are only happy complaining about what they haven’t / can’t get instead of what they could be doing .

looks at the missus I love her dearly but I’m utterly terrifed at her inability to cook!! And yes she’s former military!!

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Had a lovely chai latte at south mimms Starbucks last week no queues involved [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I’m going through my stash of ground coffee at an alarming rate, I brought 6 x 250g bags of my favourite brand back from Portugal in February for my filter machine and only have a couple left

Horrible @@@@

for weeks been for ever seeing people running cycling keeping fit. yes I know there doing it as only time were allowed out.
yet as soon as they can there ditching there bikes and back to the junkfood.

people will be going to starbucks mcds etc now as a day out not because they really crave a big mac. but just because they can.

Great, I might be able to pick up a cheap mountain bike on ebay soon then.
Sapper

sapper:
Sapper

Just go in FB market place :wink: plenty on there , warning though they may be hot :open_mouth:

blue estate:

sapper:
Sapper

Just go in FB market place :wink: plenty on there , warning though they may be hot :open_mouth:

I reckon your soon be able pick up a cheap bike. rowing machine. or any kind of fitness equipment . as places reopen people will loose interest in it all and go back to takeways and being a coach potato again.
just make sure you wear gloves ppe give it a ■■■■ good jetwash and a clean before even touching it

edd1974:

blue estate:

sapper:
Sapper

I reckon your soon be able pick up a cheap bike. rowing machine. or any kind of fitness equipment . as places reopen people will loose interest in it all and go back to takeways and being a coach potato again.
just make sure you wear gloves ppe give it a ■■■■ good jetwash and a clean before even touching it

“Loose” interest?
As for the “coach” potato thing, not on Sheerings they won’t, they’ve ceased trading.

KFC opened in this area a week ago - had queues round the block with the police directing traffic, and thats only drivethru. Not sure what its like now, but probably still nuts.

Nrber been to a Costa, but going by the TV they take so long to create a simple coffee that they will have massive queues. Not like they even have to wait for the kettle to boil.

As for cooking, most takeaways were still open and very busy.

Can’t see why people are quing for a greasy chicken or cold burger,… from the Corporate clowns,. When all the ethnic run Burger shops, Kebabs, and chicken shops haven’t stopped trading, we’ve been banging product into all of the wholesalers that supply them, no change carry on.

biggriffin:
Can’t see why people are quing for a greasy chicken or cold burger,… from the Corporate clowns,. When all the ethnic run Burger shops, Kebabs, and chicken shops haven’t stopped trading, we’ve been banging product into all of the wholesalers that supply them, no change carry on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
people are lemmings/sheep/myopic cannon fodder.
all the taliban choke and puke shops dont do a drive through.
jennifer aniston dont drink their grotty coffee,and they arnt the 4 or 5 brand names advertised by the media till they are brainwashed into thinking that they are only happy eating a mac and costa coffee.
their will also be the incessant bleating of their ill reared brats screaming for a happy meal and rather than go to the trouble of cooking them an alternative,then its easier just to do a drive through in their dressing gown and mumblers…plebs the lot of them

Outdide the cities and more ethnically diverse areas they don’t seem to thrive. There are loads in Nottingham for example which I suspect kept going, but that’s a trek even for the real devoties.

Heron do sell spme of the KFC chicken products and the McNuggets under the name Xsell for anyone who’s really desperate. Commercial deep fat frier not included.

Must admit,I’m partial to a xl bacon double cheeseburger,when on the occasional night out.
I know there’s virtually no nutritional value…but I find them quite satisfying.
Same as a filthy doner…after a gallon of ale.

Got to admit I’m missing Gregg’s lattes and cappuccinos. :blush:

Btw did someone mention KFC.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

edd1974:

blue estate:

sapper:
Sapper

“Loose” interest?
As for the “coach” potato thing, not on Sheerings they won’t, they’ve ceased trading.

Shearings not Sheerings