You beauty...

Passed my Class 2 this morning. Really good drive. Well happy. Now to find some work down here in Plymouth for 2 weeks availability every month

If anyone is considering a training provider down here, then Derrick Hackworthy (Big Wheelers South West gets my vote. Top guy.

Congrats pal! :smiley:

How far are you from Lee Mill Industrial estate, as from what I’ve seen, there’s quite a concentration of truck work there…

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations

Evil8Beezle:
Congrats pal! :smiley:

How far are you from Lee Mill Industrial estate, as from what I’ve seen, there’s quite a concentration of truck work there…

Thanks,

And I’m only 10 mins from Lee Mill. So I’ll be heading up that way soon. I’m with a couple of Agencies as well.

Can’t wait to get out there now.

Congrats [emoji106][emoji322][emoji898]

Congrats on passing

^Thank you^

Congrats and well done mate

well done

My firm have their main depot in plympton, Newnham ind est. welcome new passes and may be able to sort you out with something. Plenty of work for this time of year as they’ve just won new contracts etc. Big well done on the pass and best of luck with your future.

UselessForce:
My firm have their main depot in plympton, Newnham ind est. welcome new passes and may be able to sort you out with something. Plenty of work for this time of year as they’ve just won new contracts etc. Big well done on the pass and best of luck with your future.

Cheers pal. What firm is that btw? I’m gonna go and knock on a few doors over the next week or so. Would be good to know.
Thanks again

Thompson at Okehampton/Moretonhampstead are worth considering. They’re really nice friendly people to deal with in the office. The road to Moreton is a bit challenging lol. You’ll get some nice runs with them.

Tris:
Thompson at Okehampton/Moretonhampstead are worth considering. They’re really nice friendly people to deal with in the office. The road to Moreton is a bit challenging lol. You’ll get some nice runs with them.

Cheers Tris, I’ll keep them in mind. Thanks

L4Y3R:

UselessForce:

Cheers pal. What firm is that btw? I’m gonna go and knock on a few doors over the next week or so. Would be good to know.
Thanks again

Gardner Distribution mate, I’ve been with them at the Exeter depot for nearly a year now and no issues what so ever with them. Been great in my opinion and bosses are sound.