You are not authorised to read private messages

Im probably being thick… is there something I need to edit to be able to read pm’s?

My own… obviously!

Rich

dunbavand78:
Im probably being thick… is there something I need to edit to be able to read pm’s?

My own… obviously!

Rich

Just to clarify, are you saying that you cannot read PMs that are in either your inbox or outbox ?

I have had two emails from you guys to let me know I have a pm. I go into control panel/private message click “inbox”- and I get the message I am unauthorised…

Ive tried i.e & firefox just to check its not either browser kicking up a stink. (also tried the compatability view in i.e just to be sure)

Confusion reigns

Just to add, I also tried clicking outbox, messages & sent items … still not allowed.

Thanks
Rich

The message you are seeing is correct, you currently do not have access to the PM system.

Coffeeholic:
The message you are seeing is correct, you currently do not have access to the PM system.

Is there a specific number of posts needed before being able to use the PM system ?

Coffeeholic:

Denis is on the case :stuck_out_tongue:

tachograph:

Coffeeholic:

Is there a specific number of posts needed before being able to use the PM system ?

No.

Coffeeholic:

So…what do I need to do to get access?

dunbavand78:

Coffeeholic:

So…what do I need to do to get access?

stop the advertising and writing “If anyone is interested pm me.” in your posts :wink:

I realise I buggered up there, I did say you could delete that post if you wished.

So now Im on “probabtion” ?