Yippee..on at last!

its took me so long to get registered on this ■■■■ site! oh well…on now.
hi all.i passed my class 2 a few weeks ago.chuffed.first time an all!ive been browseing here for a while.i passed when nobody seemed to know what was going on with this bloody cpc.turned out i didnt have to do it.passed car test before 97 an all that.i think i was prob one of the first to find this out.i was bustin to get on here to tell people what i knew.but couldnt register.guess its common knowledge now.unless its changed again! hope not! what a **** up! anyway,got a few questions i was hoping some of you guys could help me with.

im waiting for my smart card to come through.do you need training to use this? or will they show me at my first job?

what about the analouge one? training again?

anything else i need?

anyone know of any agencies that will take newbies on?

any more advise for someone just starting out would be greatley appreciated. :slight_smile:

Your best bet is to book a module of driver cpc covering digitach and analogue - most cpc providers offer this course. You will then have proved you’ve got a bit of interest in the job as well as having correct, up to date information.

Best of luck :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Welcome to the site 10/4 and congratulations on your pass.

Peter’s words of wisdom are crack on, best way to go and get the training you need and one day towards your CPC.

thats great guys.thanks.do you know of any cpc providers that would deal with me?been searching net but can only find companies that offer training for a fleet load of drivers.not just a single guy.found one but was miles away.must be something in birmingham?any ideas?

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome ten4rubberduckie :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

:smiley: :smiley:

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

cpc providers that would deal with me

Send me a pm if you want help with this :laughing: :laughing:

im sorted now.but thanks for the reply peter :slight_smile:

thanks rog! :smiley: