Yippee 500 posts

and not one of em makes any sense… wibble wibble anybody seen my camel?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats :smiley: :smiley:

Is that 1 hump or 2 :question:

117 and counting :sunglasses: and i thought i lived here :open_mouth: good onya mate :wink:

just trying to make a name for your selves then??

It’s that male preocupation with size again, is it? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Congratulations jonboy :wink:

once you become a SENIOR MEMBER is it OAP next?? with bus pass ?

If 500 posts makes you an OAP, It looks like I’ll be forever young, cos mine was stuck on 77 for ages. :smiley:

some people will do anything to get noticed

well done old yin :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

does this mean you are very opionated ■■?
:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

It’s Quality not Quantity that counts :laughing:

Couldn’t agree with you more Slackmack. :smiley:

dont get your knickers in a twist ladies!!! it was meant to be tongue in cheek :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jon, if you have managed to make 500 posts and you only joined in January, then you have wayyyy tooooooo much time on your hands and I suggest you get back on that European work!!!

I wonder how many of the posts are in bullys bar? 450■■? :smiley:

oooh hark at her… handbags at dawn :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you want to borrow mine, there will be one here somewhere? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if womens handbags are anything to go by you wouldnt be able to put a load on as the wagon would be way over!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
here jonboy you looking to be a mod or something :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
chris

I think you are wrong about yourself JONBOY,…500 and at least this one makes sense :laughing: :laughing: that leaves 499 senseless ones…that ONLY you could have done :open_mouth:

Seriously Congrats JONBOY@RH… :wink:

do i get a prize?.. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

yes have sat and sunday off :laughing: :laughing: