Yippe i got a job

:smiley: Im starting tommorow ( monday 11th) its multidrop work for a company called 3663. I know from people telling me the firm wants blood. Well im happy with it, i havnt worked for 2 months and this firm will take on new drivers. Then after 6 months if i dont like it i find another driving job.

WELL DONE :smiley: and what does 3663 stand for :question: :unamused: :wink: :slight_smile:

Well doneā€¦ 3663 are a good place to startā€¦

Youā€™ll get used to trays of chicken and marinated in all kinds of stuffā€¦ Take a change of clothesā€¦ They like to overload the palletsā€¦

If youā€™re running later in the eveningā€¦ then the sites that you delivery to will look after you with eats and drinksā€¦ there are some that just thinkā€¦ā€œBloody driverā€, but mostly glad that youā€™ve brought their stock.

ROG:
WELL DONE :smiley: and what does 3663 stand for :question: :unamused: :wink: :slight_smile:

food the numbers correspond to the letters on your mobile phone

bagpuss64:
:smiley: Im starting tommorow ( monday 11th) its multidrop work for a company called 3663. I know from people telling me the firm wants blood. Well im happy with it, i havnt worked for 2 months and this firm will take on new drivers. Then after 6 months if i dont like it i find another driving job.

Good Luck.
The 3663 near me were advertising a few weeks ago,Ā£10.69 an hour for Class 2.
Ad was only up for a day or two,got snapped up.

Well Done on the new job as you say you have to start somewhere

Good luck with it

well done mate,just been on their website want drivers in East Midlands and the south east the package looks ok lets us know how you get on always best to hear it straight from the horses mouth look forward to the updateā€¦

wills:

ROG:

food the numbers correspond to the letters on your mobile phone

3663 on my mobile would be ā€œUKKUā€ :sunglasses:
Or it could be ā€œIJJIā€

Didnā€™t think of that did they!

Alex

Iā€™m sure I can remember them being in France in the early 90sā€¦but I could be wrong. I think they used to deliver to the MSAs?
SMc