Yet even more pics for ben

Taken at leigh tupperware (delaware). A rather nice pic if i do say so myself :wink:

M4 Westbound just after severn crossing

Thats ok mate i dont require a safe breaking zone you just go ahead and pull back in :unamused:

OOPS!! :blush: Billi Wetz reversing back out of toll booth after he realised it was a tag only lane :unamused: :laughing:

where is ben lately he hasnt been on for ages. :question: :question: :question:

I was just thinking that the other day. I hope heā€™s OK.

Reef:

Thats ok mate i dont require a safe breaking zone you just go ahead and pull back in :unamused:

I agree, very nice pics Reef.

:open_mouth: In your caption to pic 3 above, would it be a ā€œbreakingā€ zone OR a braking zone :question: :question: :wink: :wink:

You just know when youā€™ve been pedanted :wink:

PS my cat said ā€œHiā€ :wink:

Hey I am alive! :smiley: thanks for photos - funny to see czech betz truck goes wrong lane for toll - typical foreigners! :smiley:

Also got new photo from german friend

Willi Betz Turkish - Special one! only just one for Willi Betzā€¦ keep your eye out! :smiley:

welcome back benā€¦

been to anymore betz days out and anymore picā€™s of your travels.

Good to hear from you Ben. How are you?

That Turkish Merc looks really good in yellow!

TC

I saw three or four brand new chassis cabs north-bound on the A45, just north of Frankfurt a/M a while ago. The cabs where in Willi Betz Blue with Espania across the front, in the same type face as that yellow Turkish one (which Iā€™ve also seen somewhere in Germany) has Turkiye in. The chassis cabs had Mega-Space cabs on them and where 6 legger rigids, probably on there way to a body-builder.

Unfortunately I didnā€™t have my camera ready, so no pics :frowning: I was also heading south on the A45 at maximum warp, so wouldnā€™t have had much chance of a pic even if Iā€™d been prepared :smiley: .

dieseldave:
:open_mouth: In your caption to pic 3 above, would it be a ā€œbreakingā€ zone OR a braking zone :question: :question: :wink: :wink:

Dā€™oh well spotted :blush:

I suppose iā€™ll have to add you to my list of stand in pedants now (on a strictly voluntary basis of course :wink: )

Ive got 4 cats, 3 of them over eat and the 4th overheats, im driving a Y reg Foden at the moment oh the Eminox stack sounds so sweet though infact it sounds so nice i had the passenger window fully open (stack is on the near side) and the radio off most of the day :smiley:

Hello everybody, I am doing fine and I got a job - Warehouse Storeperson for Bosch Distrubtion UK - Denham (Uxbridge) - easy hours and good money but boring! :unamused: i rather work into van or truck driver, I 'm 19 year old and hope will get class 2 or 1 course when i will be 21.

Yes I m still interesting Willi Betz and foriegn lorries photos.

been went to Reutlingen (Germany) third time for Willi Betz photos :smiley: later shortly i will put add my small diary about hitchhiking from Germany to UK :wink:

Ben.

Betz:
been went to Reutlingen (Germany) third time for Willi Betz photos :smiley: later shortly i will put add my small diary about hitchhiking from Germany to UK :wink:

Ben.

I go through that area quite often. Next time, let me know and Iā€™ll do my best to help you out, in either direction. I canā€™t promise anything though, I go where the boss sends me.

dieseldave:

Reef:

I agree, very nice pics Reef.

pulling in like that is nearly as dangerous as taking a picture of it

I saw 2 yellow Betz renault premiums on the M4 heading west today, same livery as the turkish one above, but with ā€˜Bohemiaā€™ on the front, which is a historic country that occupies what is now 2/3rd of Czech republic.

Interesting because the Germans know it as ā€˜Bohmenā€™, and secondly because itā€™s not actually even a region of czech anymore - anybody know what Betz are doing?

chorcheela:
I saw 2 yellow Betz renault premiums on the M4 heading west today, same livery as the turkish one above, but with ā€˜Bohemiaā€™ on the front, which is a historic country that occupies what is now 2/3rd of Czech republic.

Interesting because the Germans know it as ā€˜Bohmenā€™, and secondly because itā€™s not actually even a region of czech anymore - anybody know what Betz are doing?

I wondered about the Bohemia question as well, as it isnā€™t a country as chorcheela saysā€¦

TC

Just to checkā€¦can you see the pic in my last post? I could when I first posted it but it has disappeared now :question: :question:

Thanks

TC

hi, yes its Willi Betzā€™s Renault Premium for Czech Republic

Betz pick this name - Bohemina for CZECH, i dont know why they choose this one :confused:

they got about 40 yellow premium trucks

cheers :smiley:

Thanks Ben! (Wonder why I canā€™t see it?)

TC

The_Catman:
Thanks Ben! (Wonder why I canā€™t see it?)

TC

No idea, it looks fine to me. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: