Yet another newbie

Hi all, I’m James, yet another person to take the plunge in taking my HGV test. Anyway, i passed my Class 2 in May, and last week passed my module 4. In September, i’ll take my Class 1 test. Anyway, before I take my class 1 test, Im considering where to take my test, weather to take it @ the Atherton test centre, where I passed my class 2 (second time) or take my class one test at Kirkham? Any ideas would be great.

Later down the line, I may be able to help other new pass drivers out, this is due to the trade I work in, I am in and out of haulage, plant, and distribution firms all the time, and I have a list of companies that do take on new drivers in the North West. I wont give too much away just yet, due to I want to get myself a job first (sorry to sound selfish) however, I will give a couple away.

Walter Carefoots @ Longridge
Clive Hurt @ Leyland
Armstrongs @ Horwich

Hopefully those might help someone out, ok they might not be the best jobs in the world, but its a start :slight_smile:

Hi James, welcome to the forum! :smiley:

But i can’t talk to you because you’re from the North! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Only joking pal, But I sadly can’t recommend anywhere up there, as I know ■■■■ all about the area!
Eager Beaver may be able to help you as he is Warrington based, and will probably be upto mischief on here some time soon.

Best of luck on your C+E :smiley:

Its good to do the test the same place as you practice. … I did mine at road train and they do tests on site