Yet another new transport minister,thoughts please

Just shows what contempt they show for the transport industry when they change them like dish cloths.

The bird was unstable/unreliable (typical women in politics lol). A new runway is needed…

The transport minister has been moved, because she was against a third runway at Heathrow, as was the Tory party, except now their business buddies are asking for a new runway, so they seem to have changed their minds.

The long term problem is that Transport isn’t one of the desirable posts, so it’s only a career move for most. And of of the job covers so much, Road, Rail and Sea.

pavaroti:
The bird was unstable/unreliable (typical women in politics lol). A new runway is needed…

Three new massive airports and millions of houses for all the immigration that the torys want for cheap labour are what the zb’s want so let’s build them all in Oborne’s,Yeo’s and Cameron’s constituencies and Scotland because they’ve got loads of spare land to tear up and replace with housing and airports just like Middlesex and the rest of the South East has had to put up with over the years.I’m sure their electorates would be ecstatic.The Northerners and all the rest,just like like Prescott and all the rest of the country are just a bunch of NIMBY’s who want all the country’s housing and infrastructure dumped on the South East so they aren’t lumbered with it… :imp:

Carryfast:

pavaroti:

Three new massive airports and millions of houses for all the immigration that the torys want for cheap labour are what the zb’s want so let’s build them all in Oborne’s,Yeo’s and Cameron’s constituencies and Scotland because they’ve got loads of spare land to tear up and replace with housing and airports just like Middlesex and the rest of the South East has had to put up with over the years.I’m sure their electorates would be ecstatic.The Northerners and all the ret,just like like Prescott and all the rest of the country are just a bunch of NIMBY’s who want all the country’s housing and infrastructure dumped on the South East so they aren’t lumbered with it… :imp:

This has been the problem since before the Romans came to Britian. Might be because of geography. Im glad i live in scotch, although would prefer further north… :sunglasses:

pavaroti:

Carryfast:

pavaroti:

Three new massive airports and millions of houses for all the immigration that the torys want for cheap labour are what the zb’s want so let’s build them all in Oborne’s,Yeo’s and Cameron’s constituencies and Scotland because they’ve got loads of spare land to tear up and replace with housing and airports just like Middlesex and the rest of the South East has had to put up with over the years.I’m sure their electorates would be ecstatic.The Northerners and all the ret,just like like Prescott and all the rest of the country are just a bunch of NIMBY’s who want all the country’s housing and infrastructure dumped on the South East so they aren’t lumbered with it… :imp:

This has been the problem since before the Romans came to Britian. Might be because of geography. Im glad i live in scotch, although would prefer further north… :sunglasses:

From now on we’re sending them all your way and the houses they’ll all need at least the ones we don’t send to Cam’s,Osborne’s,and Yeo’s constituency who’ll fit after they’ve built those airports there. :smiling_imp:

Carryfast:

pavaroti:

Three new massive airports and millions of houses for all the immigration that the torys want for cheap labour are what the zb’s want so let’s build them all in Oborne’s,Yeo’s and Cameron’s constituencies and Scotland because they’ve got loads of spare land to tear up and replace with housing and airports just like Middlesex and the rest of the South East has had to put up with over the years.I’m sure their electorates would be ecstatic.The Northerners and all the rest,just like like Prescott and all the rest of the country are just a bunch of NIMBY’s who want all the country’s housing and infrastructure dumped on the South East so they aren’t lumbered with it… :imp:

That is why I moved out of the South east…Tooooooomany people, toooo many houses and tooo many immigrants. All selfish, inconsiderate and greedy.
Keep it in the South…If it moves North, I shall start killing people.

Ex miner who swapped sides in the miners strike, one of maggies blue eyed boys, nothing good going to come out of it for us. Same old ■■■■. :frowning:

att:

Carryfast:

pavaroti:

That is why I moved out of the South east…Tooooooomany people, toooo many houses and tooo many immigrants. All selfish, inconsiderate and greedy.
Keep it in the South…If it moves North, I shall start killing people.

I think if the rest of the country keep trying to dump all the country’s development on us because the NIMBY zb’s don’t want it themselves then maybe civil war is the only option. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:
‘… Three new massive airports and millions of houses for all the immigration that the torys want for cheap labour …’

Oh dear.

The matter that the Libs, Lab’s and Con’s are all for cheap immigration simply exposes anti-Tory tribalism.

All three amount to the same effect because of their combined pro-EU love-in for whoever comes in to dilute whatever the UK once had.

With each, according to methodology, asking us the compulsory choice of ‘you wanna be drowned (it’s kind of huggy & dreamy), guillotined (proper republicanism) or starved to death by land-owning, tyrant types?’

Whoever it is, we still end up being swamped by migrants gagging to join the hedonistic spiral into the grey abyss but with someone else to get an airport conundrum in order: Who can argue that Brussels doesn’t prefer Paris or Frankfurt as an international, EU main hub over anywhere in the Former (F) UK?

The new minister will also:

a) Lick-spittle the EU requirement for UK to catch-up the Trans-Europe Express desire of green mass-transport in the HS2 format.

b) Very pertinently, ensure the EU sponsored DCPC shafting goes ahead on time and to send the fee’s to EU HQ asap :neutral_face: