Yet another digi question

When I get a print out the time on the print out is an hour earlier than than it shows on the tacho. I’ve looked in the book but can’t find a way to change it.It shows the right time on the display.

Thats because all records are in UTC which is one hour behind UK time. The display shows the local time, but all data, and printouts show UTC, you can not change the UTC time

truckerjon:
Thats because all records are in UTC which is one hour behind UK time. The display shows the local time, but all data, and printouts show UTC, you can not change the UTC time

UTC is simply a European name for GMT

Coordinated Universal Normal Time is abbreviated to UTC

Thanks chaps for the very quick response. so now I won’t feel guilty next time a VOSA bloke looks at me.I knew some one on here would give me an explaination. I asked at work but nobody seems to know.

When local time is the time on the display it will have a black dot next to it.

truckerjon:

Actually you can, but only by one minute per week in order to make small corrections.

Wheelnut, I,ve just reread this and it made me smile and I don’t know if it was intentional

Coordinated Universal Normal Time

Take the initial letteers and that is how I would describe it

knight:
Wheelnut, I,ve just reread this and it made me smile and I don’t know if it was intentional

Coordinated Universal Normal Time

Take the initial letteers and that is how I would describe it

Brilliant!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: