Yet another bridge strike

gazettelive.co.uk/news/tees … s-14871915

I have a feeling that the trailer was more than 4 mtrs high, prior to going under the bridge.

What is wrong with these idiots :imp: :imp: :imp:

To be fair it has been a couple of days since the last one :laughing:

xichrisxi:

The last two were buses unless I’ve missed one.

"yeah boss, you know that flatbed you wanted?

Tah dah! I’ve got you one!"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Bloody hell!!! He took a good run up at that!!!

waddy640:
I have a feeling that the trailer was more than 4 mtrs high, prior to going under the bridge.

I can make out a deck so it’s got to be 15’7 ish so yes well over 4 metres [emoji23][emoji23]

Apparently a local firm to the area,and it used to be a double decker!!

That was going at some speed as he drove under there

SouthEastCashew:
I can make out a deck so it’s got to be 15’7 ish so yes well over 4 metres [emoji23][emoji23]

Placing our bigger trailers which are 4.9m(15’ 9) next to those adjustable deck types they always seem to be similar height, so seems he nearly made it…just a metre too tall. :open_mouth: :exclamation: :unamused:

Do have to wonder why Network Rail feel the need to completely shut the line. It’s a cast iron bridge on stone supports probably built 100 years ago - really a little empty trailer is not even going to dint it never mind do any damage. Pretty sure all those trains thundering overhead does a lot more damage than one little truck, unless this shows railway H&S is even more nutty than RDC’s.

trevHCS:

SouthEastCashew:

Placing our bigger trailers which are 4.9m(15’ 9) next to those adjustable deck types they always seem to be similar height, so seems he nearly made it…just a metre too tall. :open_mouth: :exclamation: :unamused:

Do have to wonder why Network Rail feel the need to completely shut the line. It’s a cast iron bridge on stone supports probably built 100 years ago - really a little empty trailer is not even going to dint it never mind do any damage. Pretty sure all those trains thundering overhead does a lot more damage than one little truck, unless this shows railway H&S is even more nutty than RDC’s.

I know tell me about it!!

trevHCS:

SouthEastCashew:

The rail ways I think used to calculate 2/3 over the top of any thing

Oh jesus. Words fail me.

xichrisxi:

Has it there was 9 bridges hit yesterday Thursday, only 4 on Wednesday

mac12:

xichrisxi:

But if we keep hammering away at them they’ll surely fall one day?

joeshell:

Yes they are local, about 3 miles from the bridge

KD02:

joeshell:

Yes they are local, about 3 miles from the bridge

People are awesome [emoji57]

exit:

mac12:

xichrisxi:

But if we keep hammering away at them they’ll surely fall one day?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: