Yet another bank holiday

just be aware that this friday is yet another bank holiday in madrid, i think they have one every week :open_mouth:
the main motorways will have driving bans until 10pm as will all the ring roads and i don’t think there are any exceptions even fridges have to park up

totally correct but if traffic is light then they will not say much about anyone driving.

Also holidays tomorrow Thursday Valladolid town but not outside of town

Dos Hermanas near Sevilla

and certain other companies in the south have it as a holiday on their union agenda as well.

Vascoingles:
totally correct but if traffic is light then they will not say much about anyone driving.

Also holidays tomorrow Thursday Valladolid town but not outside of town

Dos Hermanas near Sevilla

and certain other companies in the south have it as a holiday on their union agenda as well.

Given my recent experiences with the Guardia Civil Trafico, I would not be quite so sure that they might not say much. They seem to be on a bit of a crusade at the moment from what Ive seen, experienced and heard. And I am not one of those who just because he currently drives a UK plated truck thinks the Guardia Civil only go for Brits - theyre going for everyone.

I’m going to leave malaga tomorrow afternoon and have a meal at la guardia then should be able to get up near valdemoro for about 10ish then be ok to jump on the m50 and keep going until almazan.
what day are you leaving mark?
should be in vivonne for sat tea time for the weekend :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Depends when my truck gets back down here, Im having a few days off and Kevins driving it at the minute - probably early next week I guess.