yet again

well thats 4 agencies i have now signed on for and still no work even went to sign on unemployed got to wait till bloody forms come before i might be able to get some money been driving around all week knocking on doors to no avail so there might be another statistic of an hgv driver getting divorced as this is usally the case when you are away from home lots but in my case i think it will be because i am at home sitting about trying to find work and with no money comming in trying too think up how to find work so lets hope i find some before what little funs i have run out and not able to fill my car up then iits back to walking every where i have knocked and phoned so many companys that i wonder if i should bother any more so much for british jobs for british people well thats my rant over be lucky people its a cruel world out there ps i live in elstree hertfordshire willing to travel
cheers tom :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
REPLYS WELCOME COME ON UPSET ME LIFE CANT GET ANY WORSE

i know the feeling what happened to the driver shortage…

Telling us what area you live in may help…

Silver_Surfer:
Telling us what area you live in may help…

TOMLEWISWD63DW:
WELL still looking got some work at a new agency but now got no work if any one got any work for a class 1 driver with uk and european experiance nights out no problems please pm me with any jobs in the hertfordshire area or middlesex area or contact me at Ltlaj@aol.com

Tried this ?

jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Interne … ction=none

TOMLEWISWD63DW:
well thats 4 agencies i have now signed on for and still no work even went to sign on unemployed got to wait till bloody forms come before i might be able to get some money been driving around all week knocking on doors to no avail so there might be another statistic of an hgv driver getting divorced as this is usally the case when you are away from home lots but in my case i think it will be because i am at home sitting about trying to find work and with no money comming in trying too think up how to find work so lets hope i find some before what little funs i have run out and not able to fill my car up then iits back to walking every where i have knocked and phoned so many companys that i wonder if i should bother any more so much for british jobs for british people well thats my rant over be lucky people its a cruel world out there
cheers tom :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
REPLYS WELCOME COME ON UPSET ME LIFE CANT GET ANY WORSE

Tom, beleive me life can get worse than being out of work. I dont mean to appear harsh but you need a reality check mate.

Agreed JB

You might have tried them already but Manpower have contract with Royal Mail D.H.L. and Tuffnells should be getting busier,but in the reccession there are more of us chasing fewer openings.
Good luck anyway.

Tom,

I know it maybe a bit far for you to travel, but have you thought of giving Welch’s a call in Henlow■■?