Yesterdays facebook moan

The only time I came into contact with turds in a layby, was when someone left a load in a carrier bag of all things, and like the inexperienced guy I was back then, I went and stood right on the squishiest bit, shooting what looked like saturated huggies juices with added rich diarhhea all over the gravel right next to a litter bin. It was full on daytime, around august bank holiday with campers about and everything. Anyone turning around to my sudden exclamation of plentiful expletives in front of their families of course was greeted by the sight of me attempting to shake all that effluent off my doc martins… :blush: :blush:

A bag of upset, yesterday..jpg

Well said OP. Stopped for a 45 at Raunds services on Friday. Full yellow bottles, cans etc all over the place but never more than 10 foot from a bin.

Plain and simple… Lack of education.

JLS Driver SOS:
Plain and simple… Lack of education.

lack of respect, for themselves and others.

Our village is about three miles from a McD one way, and the same from a chippy tyhe other way, and every morning the road is littered with rubbish from both.
Neither council nor police are interested.

Sign of the times, unfortunately.

Retired Old ■■■■:

Winseer:
…and here’s 7 things the public think lorry drivers leave in laybys

Fast food bags
Dead women rolled up in a carpet
Dead rats cleaned out of the overhead locker
Puddles of ■■■■
Trailers, which someone in a car will park right in front of
Distraught hitchikers
The wagons themselves - many members of the public don’t realise that there are drivers asleep in them!

Just a thought- have others returned to a trailer in their unit only to find another-locked- vehicle blocking the trailer in? How have they got round the problem? And were they supposed to have dropped the trailer there in the first place? :wink:

We had that on paul mathews in liverpool, a bouncer from the pub opposite parked his car right in the front of one of the trailers we were going to need to move for the out on a saturday night, when one of the drivers went and asked him politely if he could move it he got a mouth full of abuse, so one of the drivers that had worked all day saturday and was booking off as soon as the out was finished parked his unit about an inch from his bumper, closed the curtains and went to bed for 11 hours! The bouncer wasnt happy but there was ■■■■ all he could do about it

What? - The bouncer had a guy alseep in a cab in front of him and chose to not make a fuss? Was the casing of the truck electrified?

I’d imagine most bouncers dragging him kicking and screaming from his bunk, and bugger the seatbelt strapped across the inside door handle! :open_mouth: