Yesterday

Ambergate to Warrington- 3 3/4hrs
Snow started at J17 M6

That looks funny

That looks nice

That doesn’t look nice, hope he was ok, brown trouser moment at least!

Top of the slip road for Birchwood

Now that does look nice

Road into Nobbys

Nobby’s yard, couldn’t use the first entrance, the snow was about a foot deep

With her flaps open, waiting for Nobby’s men

He blocked the exit, not his fault I suppose

On the way out

I think he has had a lucky escape with that Expert truck… :open_mouth:

Saw that Expert truck on my way to Radcliffe yesterday.

All the way up from Thurrock the radio was saying how bad it was from J17 of the M6…i sailed through, didn’t hit any traffic till the M62…

Although it did take another one of ours 5.5 hrs to get to Radcliffe from Crick! Took me 6.5 from Thurrock.

Amazed neither of us got stuck at the drop…down a residential street that was thick with compacted snow…

Mind you i did get stuck for a bit at Heywood Distribution Park…managed to get going and parked facing forward…had another slightly worrying few moments at 3.30am this morning when i tried to leave…but thankfully it soon bit.

Ooops the EXPERT may be in sheep dip :exclamation: I have worked their and when I was there it was crew work and it was well a right weird setup and they may not be heading UP the pecking order :neutral_face: Bit of bad luck but that seems to be the order of the day at least it does at the moment :exclamation: Don’t worry I have been there recently with two minor mishaps but have been given the all clear and a but kicking awaits :exclamation: Doh! but at least I did them before the Snow :exclamation: Now just gotta keep it clean :wink: