Yesterday was not a lucky day

for me between 3pm/4pm had pain in my 2 eyes it was just hurfull to feel,so alex call a nurse explian everythink so the nurse says is better to go to the hospital.Alex take me to the hospital we satting there more then 3/4 hrs in the waiting room for a doktor :smiling_imp:

Later on the doktor call my name i’m giong in he looked at my eyes with big lights,the lights was just to verry bry to look in it and he says look in the light :astonished:

he says you have a grats in your left eye , how do you get a grats in your eye :confused: :confused:

he gaf me eye druppels that was making me totall ill and was feeling me like a paper.later on in the car i was for couple minuts just well out for one reason :frowning: :frowning:

:open_mouth:

For as long as I can remember 3 to 4 hours wait in casualty is the norm! How long can I expect to wait for a doctor in Poland/Lithuania/ or wherever ?

Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell and hope you’re OK today, but what’s a grats ? :confused:

tachograph:
Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell and hope you’re OK today, but what’s a grats ? :confused:

sorry jen means Scratch