Yes the site was down!

Thanks for all the e-mails, ICQ & MSN messages :open_mouth:

A vulnerability has been identified with PHP ( the language these forums and the whole site is wriiten in) that could leave us open to being hacked.

The USA Gurus have spent the last couple of hours patching this hole in our defences, and also at the same time moved more of the site onto a unique server.

We apologise that we couldnā€™t give any notice of this ā€œDowntimeā€ but advertising we had a ā€œvulnerabilityā€ issue with the site is not the best idea :bulb: :unamused: :wink: :smiley:

I wondered who broke it this time :wink: :cry:

ā– ā– ā– ā– ! Iā€™ve restarted my pc 3 times and kicked it, god knoes how many and it wasnā€™t my fault!

You think you lot had problems?? I had to talk to the wife for two hours!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

at least I know my virus software is up to date, 4 restarts and 2 virus scans.

had me worried for a while

The other forum I use that deals with the issues of riding motorcycles and getting killed by truckdrivers :open_mouth: had this massive problem.

They didnt get the PHP security patch done in time and has been off the air for a week :blush:

There is a site that sends out warnings to likely targets but it was ignored this time.

Dan:
You think you lot had problems?? I had to talk to the wife for two hours!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Talk ? no chance, X factor, Record of the Year and Iā€™ m a Celebrity get trucknet fixed on time :unamused: :unamused: Saturday night telly :open_mouth: , any one want to buy a 2nd hand computor :laughing: :laughing:

i had to take the misses out instead.

any chance of claiming expenses boss :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

Iā€™m with Sniper, Iā€™ve run every check possible on my PC and my Ad-aware and spy-bot have been working their t**s off!

Dazza

Well thanks for telling usā€¦i threw my computer in the bin and had to buy another oneā€¦the invoice is on its wayā€¦but i havnt billed you for the scanner or printerā€¦you got away light this timeā€¦just Ā£1200ā€¦and dont be late paying eitherā€¦
just hope the problem is fixed.
have a nice day

Didnā€™t touch a thing Dennis :grimacing:. Youā€™ve never heard anyone swear so much at anything,even had to open a bottle of wine :unamused: .