Yes OK....

…before Jon says, ■■■■■■■■ here left the yard this morning and didnt reliase I had forgotten the key for the tail lift until I got to my second drop - had to hand ball it off, including a pallet of batteries and surprisingly it was quicker than using a tail lift :open_mouth:

I gather it was a ‘tuck-under’ tail lift ?
would have been fun to watch you lift those batteries over the other type !!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:
I gather it was a ‘tuck-under’ tail lift ?
would have been fun to watch you lift those batteries over the other type !!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope, not a tuck under lift, it was a full sized one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Oh and Rog - ever heard of curtainsiders :wink:

DAF95XF:
ever heard of curtainsiders

■■■■ !! was hoping it was a box - that’s spoilt my vision of this :frowning: :frowning: :wink:

The illegal immigrant loaders at our place like to take the tail-lift keys home with them :imp: :imp: :imp:
Usually have to use a replacement like a pen, some cardboard or a twig.

bubsy06:
The illegal immigrant loaders at our place like to take the tail-lift keys home with them :imp: :imp: :imp:

Blue Peter wasn’t wasted on you. :laughing: Now today children we will make a replacement taillift key from what we can find round a truck.

bubsy06:

See, that’s what I told you to do, but obviously your turning a biro into a tail lift key skills aren’t so good :laughing:

ROG STYLE TIP COMING UP
:bulb: :exclamation: :bulb: Here is a thought, why not get hold of a tail lift key and attach it to your car keys, so you know you will always have said key with you at work :bulb: :smiley:

:unamused:

I’ll give you another invaluable tip…

To save wasting money on expensive telescopes, merely stand closer to the object you wish to view.

bubsy06:

On the few occasions I pulled for Pets at Home,most of the tail lifts had either a piece of wood or a biro cap stuck in them!

i have done a few runs for a company that the drivers KEEP the tail lift key (taking them off the truck keys) first few RDC
went off to bristol multidrop (150miles away) to fined i had no keys or pump truck lol
lucky for me my first drop had a pump truck and i passed it on my way back so i asked nice lots of times and got one off them
and just pushed the fuel key in the hole and pulled the cover over the key pushing the key in making the tail lift work :slight_smile::slight_smile:

never forgot the pump truck again … but did the key 2 more times be4 asking for 1 and leaving it on the truck keys for it to go missing