Yellow low loader driver

We always get drivers on here going off on one if somebody cuts them up or whatever so here is one with a difference. To the yellow low loader driver on Wed M6 south A59 junction with a wide load on… I was overtaking him and did not see the car in the hard shoulder that he was trying his best not to hit with said wide load. No excuses :unamused: but he had quite a few orange flashing beacons on so I did not notice his indicator, or the parked car, until it was too late He did manage to miss the car but no thanks to me :unamused: , So if you are on here mate from the driver in the DAF, (or in your opinion judging by your gestures to me, "the w****r in in the DAF :blush: ) I would just like to say… My fault…SORRY :blush: :blush: :blush:

That’s good of you to apologise to whoever that may have been, top man… :slight_smile:

Well done.
How many other drivers would do this?
Not many.

It takes a man to admit when he is wrong, there is no shame in it either.

Good on ya

At least you can’t be told to ‘grow some…’

You’ve been man enough to come on here and say sorry.

Well done from me too. :wink:

robroy:
but he had quite a few orange flashing beacons on so I did not notice his indicator,

thats the problem Be seen BUT DONT MAKE IT HARD TO SEE WHEN YOU USE YOUR INDICATOR … to many companies using to many flashing lights positioned in the wrong place