Yellow box . londom

DJC:

Immigrant:
How to use a yellow box junction
You may enter a yellow box junction when your exit is clear and there is enough space on the other side of the junction for your vehicle to clear the box completely without stopping.
You can stop in a yellow box junction when turning right if you are prevented from turning by oncoming traffic, or by other vehicles waiting to turn right.
Do not simply follow the vehicle in front as it may stop and prevent your exit and don’t let other drivers pressure you to enter the box when a clear exit is not available.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNgDxKiEwpU

Easier said than done, if anyone in lane 2 at the lights sees a 50ft gap in the other lane they’ll snap it right up, [zb] the other guy not my problem attitude.

Typical crap put out by TFL. Like we all drive around London delivering ■■■■■■ flowers in a Transit! :unamused:
I’m with DJC on this, I got nicked in Victoria,by camera, because I was waiting for a gap big enough to fit in. After a few minutes of everyone diving into ‘my’ lane, I decided to go for it cos I’d be there forever. Company just paid, didn’t bother to contest :unamused:
They did send a nice photo tho’! :sunglasses:

Guys, since when has e.f.f.i.n.g been offensive?