Ye Har ! 5 day weekend

Just got up at an unearthly hour and drove 35 miles to Saratoga to pick up a trailer which according to that warehouse was loaded yasterday for an importaint delivery in southern CT, instructions read “If unable to deliver before 7.00am, don’t bother, load will be refused”
On arrival at Saratoga I am told to get an empty 53ft trailer and they will live load it :open_mouth: I worked out that no way could I go to the compound, get the trailer, put it on a door and have them load it within 45 minutes which was my departure deadline, so got boss out of bed who told me to go back home on a day’s pay :laughing:
Today off, Tomorrow and Friday off for Thanksgiving, then Saturday and Sunday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I love America :slight_smile:

Imagine my surprise when I woke up at 6 am this morning to have him climbing back in bed…5 entire days with him home■■? Dont think we’ve ever had this much time alone together since he got his work permit… God help me! :confused: Check back sunday and make sure he’s still alive… :wink: hahahahaha

Pat,

I’m on Day 2 of a 14 Day Vacation/Holiday.

And before you ask, I’m off back to the UK for 14 days in February.

Jim.