Yay! Finally working ;-)

After doing a few different jobs through agency looks like they may have found me permenant job moving tyres.
Most disliked job so far was working for co op ambient.
Most liked job has to be moving plant.

Looking into doing class 1 soon too. :slight_smile:

Any ideas for trainers around Melton Mowbray?

theantbox:
After doing a few different jobs through agency looks like they may have found me permenant job moving tyres.
Most disliked job so far was working for co op ambient.
Most liked job has to be moving plant.

Looking into doing class 1 soon too. :slight_smile:

Any ideas for trainers around Melton Mowbray?

Good luck with the job, as for trainers, I cant recommend Hughs Driver Trianing, Leicester enough!!

i have done both my class 2 and 1 with them so far, there own trucks, own staff no agency crap, really helpful people.

I passed my class 2 with a clean sheet and my class 1 yesterday with only 1 stupid minor so really chuffed.

Carl is the guys to speak to he’s the boss and you cant go wrong with them

Madguy :smiling_imp:

i did my tests with widdowson s at leics the bloke there is sound and got me through both tests when you say moving tyres is that for charlie brown ?

Its for Night Freight who have a contract with vac u lug in grantham. Agency work, but all good.

I failed my first c on a silly mistake at a round about passed second time with 4 minors. Did lessons with a bloke called chris wooliscroft Ashbourne. Was really good. I’m considering him for +e. Not sure yet though, hence the query.