xtra work

if you work in a office all week, in the army all week does that count towards your w.t.d hrs or is only other driving that counts

i.e can you work 8 hrs in your office in the day then drive for 9hrs at night, i know its stupid but is it legal

or do forty hours in the office in the week then drive all weekend
dont you have to declare other work :question:

If you do even just one day under EC tacho rules in a week everything else comes into consideration - other work - and you need to observe your weekly and daily rest periods

yes krankee had one not long ago who took over from me at midnight an asked me how long the job took as he had to be on parade at 8oclock :open_mouth: the same one should of been back for me at midnight but i eventually got hold of him at 3.30 on the cab phone to which he replied he had to get some sleep as he hardly slept all week , ive nothing against people earning on the side but when you see how tight our regs our you just wonder how people can do it. which is why i said i know its stupid, dangerous but is it legal[ we do seem to have one set of rules for the regular drivers and one for the part- timers].its just seems every other one seems to be working all day then driving all night. the other week i couldnt work as didnt have enough hrs to do full 12 hr shift on sat so lad who works at hospital came and drove my motor all w/end . i love driving always will , but im starting to think id be better off in a factory then drive on a night or all weekend , bitter or what :cry: