XPO

Going for an interview and driving assesment with XPO/Greene King soon, wondering if anyone has any experience with XPO and what they’re like to work for?

Bloody awful beer…

I didn’t realise XPO had greene king contract,which depot is it out of and is it primary or drays?
DHL used to do primary but it was spilt and some of the guys still worked direct for Greene king,K&N were doing the food stuff to the pubs from Trafford park and had the Belhaven breweries work which is part of Greene king.

XPO don’t brew beer…

Yorkielad:
I didn’t realise XPO had greene king contract,which depot is it out of and is it primary or drays?
DHL used to do primary but it was spilt and some of the guys still worked direct for Greene king,K&N were doing the food stuff to the pubs from Trafford park and had the Belhaven breweries work which is part of Greene king.

I believe the new peterlee depot is just drays but I could be wrong.

XPO were doing the Carlsberg primary out of Northampton,I’ve seen the units recently pulling different trailers though(Tk maxx other week).
It must be a first venture for them if it’s drays which could lead to problems as people tend to go thinking it’s easy which of course it’s not and they end up having a high staff turnover and nothing seems to settle.
If your used to doing beer you’ve nothing to lose as you’ll probably be one of the experienced one’s if it is a new depot though.

I’m well experienced on the dray, I’m curious about how good XPO are to work for.

Ghiabox:
I’m well experienced on the dray, I’m curious about how good XPO are to work for.

Just think, large Company, lots of Managers, what’s wrong with that.

Got a mate down in tilbury on the green king work, says its bloody awful. Pushed to the limit everyday. So you cerntainly earn your money

KaneOnWheels:
Got a mate down in tilbury on the green king work, says its bloody awful. Pushed to the limit everyday. So you cerntainly earn your money

Standard really, I’m currently at LWC and apart from. January being a quiet month it’s generally long days and heavy work 08:00-17:00