XPO??

Whose this XPO outfit then I’m suddenly seeing all over the place, has someone rebranded?

Norbert Dentressangle basically.

American firm fella. Bought out Norberts and TDG.

They have just pinched the Iceland contract off DHL too.

They didn’t buy all of Norbits just most of it

Bad driving from what I’ve seen.

Carrying steel plate with straps, I ask you.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Whose this XPO outfit then I’m suddenly seeing all over the place, has someone rebranded?

You been living on the moon or something :confused:

It was last year Wolfie.

Do keep up, there’s a good chap… :laughing:

Ken.

American company who bought norberts to get a foothold in Europe. Bearing in mind that norberts already had TDG and Christian salvesens so its a pretty big foothold and they are stealing contracts now. B&Q last year and Iceland is going in a month or two. There are probably others too

Lonewolf Yorks:

Keep pace with the rest,been retired 5 years and even I know who they are.

Was thinking the same question with “YCT” seen a lot in Southampton. Just appeared out of no where with all less than a year old merc’s.

Disco Street:
Was thinking the same question with “YCT” seen a lot in Southampton. Just appeared out of no where with all less than a year old merc’s.

That’s youngs of purfleet, in a new form. The container arm was bought by the same holdings company that own uniserve and now James Kemball too

htmldude:
Bad driving from what I’ve seen.

Carrying steel plate with straps, I ask you.

Nowt wrong with that if you’ve got edge protectors and enough straps for the weight of the plate/slab. Too many forget their straps are only rated at 5 tonnes and then use 3 on a 20 tonne plate.

LGV HGV Class 1 CE / FLT Shunter Driver
Redcar, England - Posted 3 days ago

• Pay Rate £7.61(!!!)/hr basic + overtime

What? Bl00dy w4nk3rs! The National Minimum Wage is £7.2

Heard there sniffing round tesco work :smiley: , can’t wait for a diary from the moaster of his week doing tesco express shop deliveries :smiley: :smiley:

dozy:
Heard there sniffing round tesco work :smiley: , can’t wait for a diary from the moaster of his week doing tesco express shop deliveries :smiley: :smiley:

You’ve got more chance of plaiting snot my friend!

the maoster:

dozy:

You’ve got more chance of plaiting snot my friend!

Don’t you be so sure , my source is itk on the kind of thing and he seemed a bit nervous about it all ( told me something interesting )not his normal confident who else could do it self, did say that’s why there doing all this other work just in case.
Best of luck :wink: :laughing:
N, b expresses arnt bad now as I’ve rearranged the yards too suit the job :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:
)

Quinny:
It was last year Wolfie.

Do keep up, there’s a good chap… :laughing:

Ken.

Ha ha :smiley:

Well they didn’t exactly consult me tha knaws, they didn’t say now look here Mr Wolf, we are gonna take over Donkeystranglers is that OK :open_mouth:

I’ve been noticing them for a while but only just got around to asking lol