XPO Wyevale

Does any know if XPO are having problems with their Wyevale contract ?
Reason I ask is my firm do spot hire to a local plant supplier who XPO usually bulk pick up the stores orders and then take them back to Crick to put with main store deliveries , so there has been some shocked goods in staff when I turn up with them a day early and direct from supplier also the trollies have only covered 50miles not 250 miles
Ps , the all the store staff were happier that it came direct as plants were in better condition

XPO took over a plant contract for B&Q from Wincanton couple of years ago, job went from a cracking job to a total pantomime. Not sure of the contract you refer to but if they operate it the same as here then nothing would surprise me. Bodgit and scarper type of company.

Large logistics company, takes over contact, then ■■■■■ it up, No surprise there then, but how and why do they all keep trading, when the keep doing this, the stupid part is they’ve taking on the contract, with the staff from the previous encumpant, and made it worse…

XPO are asking various suppliers to deliver direct to centres for the next 6weeks or so, due to the high volumes and the two busy bank holidays coming up. I’ve got 8 drops Wednesday for the south coast - pretty much one trolley per centre, no empties to collect. Thing is, once the pressure is off, XPO drop everybody like a stone and we are all forgotten.

adie5:
XPO are asking various suppliers to deliver direct to centres for the next 6weeks or so, due to the high volumes and the two busy bank holidays coming up. I’ve got 8 drops Wednesday for the south coast - pretty much one trolley per centre, no empties to collect. Thing is, once the pressure is off, XPO drop everybody like a stone and we are all forgotten.

As I though , large company takes contract on and promises the earth but when it gets busy it turns in to a bungalow in candy island

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, and they think they are doing you a favour by giving you work !!

adie5:
Yeah, and they think they are doing you a favour by giving you work !!

Do you work for bleach ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no mate - I’ve sent you a pm