XPO Logistics

Hello all

Has anyone done any class 1 night trunking work for xpo in normanton or any other depot if so what’s the job like are they good to work for ?

Thanks all

Dean

Not from Normanton but ive done it from Mossend. I found them all right to work for. Easy, laid back shifts. A few time sensitive deliveries that need to be back for a certain time but I felt tired one night and pulled in for a 20 minute snooze. Was late back to depot and I told them why. “Ah ok. No probs” was the reply.
I found XPO to be ok to work for but obviously it varies from depot to depot. Id assume the night trunks to be pretty similar though

My mate runs out of imminghamand loves the job but he hasn’t been there long so I will ask him again when the novelty having a new job and truck wears off

A lot of drivers have left my local depot because of problems with management and there is a lot of favouritism so those that crack on with the job get ■■■■ on while the bone idle arse lickers sit around tossing it off, but on the whole both ND and XPO were decent enough companies to work for.

Having worked for ND and XPO, Although doing european work used to park up at Normanton
and spoke with the night trunk drivers. They all said it was a steady job no hassle from anyone.
Just retired from working for them and i can honestly say ND were agreat company to work for,
XPO have differant ideas to ND but on the whole were ok.