XPO crack....

We got TUPE’d to them 3 years ago and, to be honest, there was little noticeable change for the drivers. Office staff were more or less the same, we’ve had a few different TMs over that time, all trying to make their mark, but don’t think that was down to XPO, just the different individuals. Most noticeable thing is that is that the wages department can be a bit ‘iffy’, all on-line and you need to check and follow-up any discrepancies asap.

tallyman:
Most noticeable thing is that is that the wages department can be a bit ‘iffy’, all on-line and you need to check and follow-up any discrepancies asap.

Agreed. Happens too often but bizarrely can just as often result in overpayment as in underpayment, but as you say it is quickly rectified.

Touchwood my wages have been fine since I flounced into our wages department and perhaps unfairly berated them that I bet their wages were correct each week and that if I was as bad at my job as they were at theirs then there’d be a trail of bodies and smashed up cars from Lands End to John O Groats.

Seemed to do the trick.

the maoster:

tallyman:
Most noticeable thing is that is that the wages department can be a bit ‘iffy’, all on-line and you need to check and follow-up any discrepancies asap.

Agreed. Happens too often but bizarrely can just as often result in overpayment as in underpayment, but as you say it is quickly rectified.

Touchwood my wages have been fine since I flounced into our wages department and perhaps unfairly berated them that I bet their wages were correct each week and that if I was as bad at my job as they were at theirs then there’d be a trail of bodies and smashed up cars from Lands End to John O Groats.

Seemed to do the trick.

Thats it, just what this site has been missing, more drivers turning round and flouncing off, it breeds real drivers. Far too much of the clinically perfect who never made a mistake type!

Remember, More Flouncing and Revolving

Yorkielad:
Just wondering if anybody’s company has been taken over by XPO and they’ve transferred over,if so what was transition like and did they change anything…
We are supposed to be getting taken over by them soon But no one knows when or what the crack is…

The drivers on for British gypsum have threatened strike action if the wages aren’t sorted out, it’s never been right since they took over from DHL contract.
Those that stayed on the old DHL contract seem to be ok, 10.5 hrs no matter what which the driver I know never goes over each day.
It’s not going well at all on there.
Be afraid, be very afraid :smiley: