xmas bonuses

Looking at old posts,fourteen years ago,the only differences are the names really.

■■■■ all not even a card but i will spill a lot of fuel at the pumps this year to make up for it

so its the time of the year when the boss gives you a little something to say thanks :blush: (yer that will be the day) for the good work you put in this year.

so what did you get?

i got a £5 littlewoods gift voucher(hey dont spend it all at once i here you say),well thats the batteries sorted

takes the pee the lads up at the dairy got a £10 littlewoods voucher :smiling_imp:

jon

He took us all go-karting at the beginning of the month and he`s taking us up the pub tomorrow.

I think last year he gave me £20 but I`m not expecting anything, karting and pub is more than enough.

Vince

We get £500,but it’s divided up into 2 catagories.

1 X £250 for accident free record
1 X £250 for attendance.

This is paid pro rata,and as we only started this contract in June,the above amounts are halved.

I walked away with £104 for attendance thanks to an agency driver who decided to attack the MAN that I used to have with his old Renault.Even though it wasn’t my fault,our company classes it as an accident.

Ken.

I got £100 Xmas bonus and a 50p /hour rise (as I’ve been working there for a year) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Calv

the tight sods… dhss gave me nowt…still looking for that right job :laughing: :laughing:

£50 bonus plus got paid extra nights out money (only done 2 got paid a full weeks worth) was’nt expecting anything.

Wayne.

getting paid on time is our bonus ,no only joking we get £65 every xmas. pretty pour concidering the size of securicor :open_mouth:

I got a honey roast ham and a turkey :cry:

My wife got $2850 but I dont think I will be getting anywhere near it :cry: :cry: Women!!!

Bully

£250 bonus for accident free year and full attendance record(not a single day off sick).
Also,company have paid in the last 12 months class 1&2 training for me,so I have been very well looked after,hence I won’t be going anywhere else for a long time(plus I love the job,not many members can say that,can they?).

Dan.

Same as last year diferent colour!!! :cry:

I can beat them all…

I could have got £200 xmas bonus, Wow thats good but you needed to work ALL your days off over november and december! up to the 24th.

Well im not getting a bonus this year as I refuse to work more than 6 days out of 7, and even then there is a 99% chance I wont make the 6th day!

danielwilkie:
I can beat them all…

I could have got £200 xmas bonus, Wow thats good but you needed to work ALL your days off over november and december! up to the 24th.

Well im not getting a bonus this year as I refuse to work more than 6 days out of 7, and even then there is a 99% chance I wont make the 6th day!

as a coach driver can you drive 7 days out of 7■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

As I remember, correctly I believe, a coach driver can drive for 12 consecutive days and then has to have 96 hours off. This is to enable drivers to do Tours and cuts the need to have relief drivers plotted all round the place for every 7th day.

TheBear:
As I remember, correctly I believe, a coach driver can drive for 12 consecutive days and then has to have 96 hours off. This is to enable drivers to do Tours and cuts the need to have relief drivers plotted all round the place for every 7th day.

Well us truck drivers love being weekended in grotty holes just to finish the job no one wanted to do!! …Yep you’ll be right!! :cry:

A company I used to work for paid a crash bonus of £250 per quarter so £1000 per year, but any excuse not to pay they would use even company forkies mark your vehicle they wouldnt pay best i ever got was £500

My old boss said to us he just bought over this other company so he couldn’t afford to give us nothing, then he showed up in a brand new Ford F350 Super Duty, this year, I quit his stinking job, and my new company after only being there three weeks gave everyone $250 including me. I thiought that was kinda cool for the new driver, don’t you think

Nothing not even a Christmas do, the miserable sods, never mind last day t/row, ( today to all you day drivers )would not work for Salvesens again if they were the last company on earth

Turkey, gateuax and £30 per rest day worked Nov and Dec up to £120 max per month on top of the wages for those days. :smiley: